Reviews for Comrades-At-Arms
allyourdarlings chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
I love this. I've had a soft spot for Hook Queen brotop ever since their Neverland conversation about villains. I thought the heart restoration was a great vehicle by which they reconnect and I think the subtle way they acknowledge each other was perfect. I may have also teared up a bit with the whole *Captain Jones* stuff. Okay, a lot.
anona chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
beautiful!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
I hope the code for this story can be fixed, because I have wanted to read a story on this topic for SO LONG.
Ms. Perception chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Aw, I loved this. I always wondered about the hearts in the crypt and this was a nice way to address that. I also think that Killian and Regina would be adorable friends as their both villains trying to reform. As much as I love Captain Swan, I'm a sucker for Hooked Queen friendship. So thanks for giving me my fix. Your story was really cute and I loved it.
Invisible Observer 3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
This was great. I hope you write more like this. I may always love Captain Charming (Hood) bro fics and Captain Cobra bonding fics but there is a special place in my heart for Killian/Regina understanding and redemption fics (or any fic that focuses on Killian with a friend that isn't a Charming). This was beautifully done and I am very sad to see it finished though happy about the pacing.
Five-0 Fan chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Um, might want to double check your formatting.