Reviews for Rain
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
Awesome! Somehow, I never really thought about how different it would be for Luke to be, for example, on the world Yoda lives on.
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
I loved it. Sorry for the short review, but I did. No spoilers, I just saw the new movie, and I'm glad I came here.
Baka Pocky chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
I faved this literally years ago, and i'm going through my old account and found this again

I still love it. It is still perfect and a lovely window into the life of the trio during the movies.
thunder angel13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
So sweet and cute loved lukes childish behavior and hans reaction
Crlisst Herssek chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
Funny! I like simple stories like these. You should write a prequel that deals with when he first arrives, and sees trees, and even grass.
Aqua468 chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
Aww... that's adorable.

Thanks for writing. :)
rata2 chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Such a cute and story.

-rata2
Han Fan chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Oh! That was so sweet! Love it!
ekcobase chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Wow, that was fantastic, absolutely love it!
onefivetwo chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
That's sweet indeed, Leia knows Luke really well even if they don't know they're twins yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Not bad.
Amara Z chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Cute. And a nice read. Would love a little moment between Han and Leia at the end, but I'm a sucker for them. :)
Brievel chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I'm with Leia - that's so sweet! Very realistic, and very well written - my beta's eye did not catch any mistakes. ;)
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
What a wonderful story! I live in Southern California, and rain is rare (and becoming more so). I loved the childlike way Luke enjoyed it, and Han's skepticism about driving anywhere in it is so L.A.! Thanks for writing. I hope you'll do more!