Reviews for Significant Digits
jesstersmasque chapter 58 . 1/7
Thanks for writing this.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 17 . 10/31/2020
"Having irrational or evil instincts or subconscious beliefs doesn't make you irrational or evil, if you don't act on them. In fact, he considered, her beliefs might make Amelia a particularly good person."

Though of course people would still trust a babysitter that wouldn't have sexual thoughts about their kids more than a babysitter that will try their absolute best not to act on their sexual thoughts about their kids.
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 16 . 10/31/2020
Hermione needs to redefine her word for "death" if she thinks people ceasing to be and a star ceasing to be are both "death" or that death is in any way "natural".
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 58 . 8/30/2020
This is probably one of the best fanfiction I've ever read. The very well writen prose, fascinating world-building, and deep emotionally investing characters made this story supper dupper interesting. Good job :)
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 49 . 8/29/2020
Wow so interesting once again!

SPOILS. DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T READ until chapter 49

With the expected death of some character that I will not name so that I do not spoil review readers, I wonder if he has decided to create a type of horcrux for himself to relive and destroyed completely his memory of it, or even if the last paragraph Meldh said ("the world will shake because of it. A great and fearsome god calls for blood") will invoke Harry's vow to make him stop compulsion for a while? Or maybe a future phrasing will do it more completely. It's more of a hope than a guess right now to be honest. In any case, the downfall of Meldh will probably be his overconfidence and his avoidance to listen to Harry's advice, as is foreshadowed, I feel like.
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 48 . 8/29/2020
I really hope Hermione's troll powers will transfigure the changed brain connections back to normal as they are changed by the spell. That might save her from a sad fate, but I also have a suspicion that Voldemort hasn't said his last "Bah"! :) Maybe also that Harry will be able eventually to solve his own control with strength of will, but I really hope that's not the solution.
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 47 . 8/29/2020
Argghhh! This is so infuriating yet so fascinating! I don't know what'll come next, but I really hope Harry gets out of this hellhole.
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 37 . 8/27/2020
This is evil. I told myself I was going to sleep, and then you end a chapter like that? I can't do anything anymore but keep reading, now!
Seriously though, it's an awesome chapter as always and I'm not waiting a second to start reading the next. Sorry future me.
BionicD0LPH1N chapter 11 . 8/25/2020
Wow! I loved the beautiful foreshawdowing of these last paragraphs. I'm on the edge of my seat :)
Verde chapter 58 . 5/14/2020
You are very good at what you do. I especially appreciate your taking the time to add in other languages. The end was rushed a little, but i suppose that was inescapable.
Thank you, and great job.
pokenine chapter 1 . 3/3/2020
Loved the story thank u
Ringcaat chapter 58 . 7/1/2019
I don't know what the ritual was that involves... sacrificing a star to bring a person back to life, I guess? I must have forgotten something.

The ending wasn't, somehow, as amazing as I'd expected, but it was a strong ending to a very strong story.
Ringcaat chapter 45 . 6/14/2019
I like the way you write Draco, and your capacity for layering intrigues in general. But I found this chapter rather hard to get through, there were so many places where I had to slow down and try to figure out what was being implied. I still don't understand the metaphor about giving your elf a lesson with the knife.
Ringcaat chapter 35 . 5/26/2019
I love the twist! (The main one, not the OMG ending.) It was really moving. And even after Moody's subterfuge was revealed, I didn't see it coming.
Ringcaat chapter 33 . 5/26/2019