Reviews for A Hobbit's Rescue
RoseRedAnne chapter 54 . 10/22
11 May 1992
I completely forgot to tell you how much I love the story so far. I’ve been binge reading it for the past two days and I’m super excited to see how all this ends. In case you have no idea who I am I’m the one who sent the review in for the link. My name is Elaura. I truly hope you continue to keep writing.
So I’m not one to read depressing chapters. But I feel I need to know what happened the first time in the mountain with Kili and Adamanta.
I assure you I’m of age, just celebrated my birthday it’s aug 31 1995. In case you need it. If you can send the link to my email
It’s
maddiedon12 chapter 12 . 8/4
Novemebr 1, 1997
Horseyperson224 chapter 12 . 7/23
I love this story so far, cannot wait to see what happens, I was wondering possibly if i could read the unedited chapter? My date of birth is 09/12/01 I am 17 and 18 in December
Kathalla chapter 33 . 6/28
I would like to read the full chap if your still letting people do so ... my birthday Feb 7/1985
LivingALittle chapter 68 . 6/12
I love this story so much. I love how the characters are portrayed, specifically Thorin and Kili, as well as Gandalf. I love Belis and Adamanta, they are amazing original characters. I especially love how you didn't just rewrite the book/movies with an OC written in and an ending change. I have cried and laughed throughout this entire story (which is a good thing), and I can't wait to read more of your work.
bookworm2192 chapter 68 . 5/12
I have so much love for this story. I love the courtship rituals and the respect that the people live by, and the love and care shown in your writing. Thank you for this story, it's truly made the last few days worth being awake for.
diamondwrays chapter 54 . 5/11
Jan 23, 1994
Aware-Mermaid chapter 8 . 3/26
I really like where this is going. I’ll keep reading to find out what happens next.
Devil's Mate chapter 20 . 1/30
09/11/1991
tigersmeleth chapter 68 . 1/16
Like your other stories, the strength here was always in the details of culture. I admit to still being on the fence with Adamanta—she behaves quite a lot like a Mary Sue. That is more than made up for with your plotting and peripheral characters. I liked how you changed canon, and didn’t so closely follow the book or movies, yet kept the essence of the story.
Keighta chapter 68 . 12/31/2018
I'll be honest, I very nearly stopped reading this but I'm so glad I didn't. wonderful story
Hufflepuffgirl95 chapter 54 . 12/13/2018
6/27/1995
ShinigamiSeniade chapter 54 . 12/8/2018
Hello! Loving this story! Would you be able to PM me the links for the mature scenes? My birthday is May 27, 1990.