Reviews for When She Was Still Alive
xxAureliaIRxx chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This was so breathtakingly beautiful! The words you've used and the way the story plays out.. And the manner in which you incorporated Rukia into the story.. Not to mention Human Hisana too.. :')
I teared up! :')
You're really talented and I am so glad I chanced upon this story!
It's just really really heartbreakingly beautiful! 3
undercelestialstars chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Good lord... The feels...
143Maid-sama chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
I really wished for them to meet again...poor Byakuya..they really have a tragic love story. If only Hisana had more time maybe she could finally love him back. This story was really great, it has an interesting plot and is quite realistic. The bitter ending was what got me so I "favorited" it.
Lesson of the story: "If only..."
Sigh, now this story is making me quite melancholic if I say so myself...then goodbye for now
gooeystar83 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
This is so sweet & sad. I really like how you portrayed Byakuya & Hisana's characters here (unlike in other fics in which they're so outta character, such as Hisana acting all "ghetto" & stuff; that's just no).
sunev.31 chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
It is so beautiful !, Byakuya courting is so adorable !, I love reading the standpoint of Byakuya, I wish you continues !, and the poem is well suited to them !, I hope you decide to update.
Remyxx chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
I love your writing style! The story was beautiful and I enjoyed it. I love how u tied everything together, it was really well done.
Scarlett Kuchiki chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Omfg, this is amazing I love this pairing so much...It's just so sad Hisana died... ;; ByaHisa forever - Keep it up!
IndigoThoughts chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Totally adorable and innocent. Very short and sweet. I hope you write some more :)