Reviews for Damascene
Guest chapter 15 . 4/29/2021
This is really good! I love Eren and Bazett's interactions. I hope you continue this one day.
Reed chapter 6 . 4/13/2021
" Those aren't just random sword swings, they're targeted. And each one is over hundred percent of her power!"
Olivebirdy chapter 8 . 4/1/2021
I think Saber is the big sister from Katanagatari, that's my guess.
Olivebirdy chapter 4 . 4/1/2021
Mami stuttering kinda throws me off. She tends to be unflappable, a smooth speaker.
OverratedPendragon chapter 14 . 2/7/2021
God, that ending scene is just so wonderfully messed up. Of course Shirou would feel elated after hearing that story even in the face of Sayaka's grief and pain. He just can't think like a normal person.

I really hope this story isn't dead. I'm really enjoying it.
Reed chapter 15 . 1/28/2021
I think I have an idea of what's going on here. team Rider is half right to blame caster. This is a demon just like the one he used on her just not one he controls. Which means the invasion has begun. I'm guess we can throw all the secret war stuff right.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2020
Way to start a working relationship Dragonborn.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/11/2020
The Dragonborn as Caster? Talk about overkill, without game engine limitations there is no real limit to the Thu'um. Black holes? Yep. Makign an arrow multiply into hundreds/thousands or give it the force to destroy castle walls? Sure. Make yourself fly, Earthquakes, Floods? Oh yes.
Dragon Bone Z chapter 1 . 12/31/2019
Thank you for writing this sort of fic. Also, I would like you to check out Zeus of the manga Record of Ragnarok. Would he make an excellent Berserker?
PasiveNox chapter 13 . 12/26/2019