Reviews for Damascene
PasiveNox chapter 9 . 12/21/2019
Ah nagisa eren dragonbirn puella madoko someone from there and yeah great
PasiveNox chapter 8 . 12/21/2019
noce noce
PasiveNox chapter 1 . 12/21/2019
nice
AngelFaux chapter 15 . 12/20/2019
I'm so happy to see this update! This is one of my favorite FSN fanfics and I just love the characters and the plot.
Evowizard25 chapter 15 . 12/20/2019
You know, at the end of the day with all of this happening, I can't help but find it kinda hilarious how much of a bad position Rin and Shirou are compared to, say, the Unlimited Blade Works route or just the Fate one. I mean, here Rin is in control of a servant that is much more willing to do 'evil' in order to win. She's spending way more time with Kirei, who's basically living with them and doesn't suspect him of any of the evil that inhabits him so it makes it much easier to backstab her. Shirou has kind of started a path of going off the deep end with his desire. His servant has anger issues to the point where she could snap. They are so distrustful of Lancer, probably the best bro, that it feels like they're going to screw him over and inadvertently hurt Sakura, possibly starting her on the destructive path or could hurt her badly regardless. And on top of that, they've got to deal with Illya with a servant stronger then theirs combined. An enforcer that could possibly fight a servant and and definitely win against any master in the war with a servant to boot. Gil who's in control of Archer who's a much stronger magical girl then Berserker, or at least much more skilled with her abilities.

Yeah, going through all of that. They're in a bad spot. A terrible one. I'm honestly wondering how they're going to get out of it or if it's just going to get worse for them. Still great to see this update. I can't wait to read more since this chapter was rather good. Not a ton happened but it was nice to see Bazett actually relax a bit with her servant and have some bit of a conscious. At this point, I'm rooting for them and Lancer.
Evowizard25 chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
I'm going to be honest, I feel really bad for Lancer/Aang. No one's willing to really hear him out, they all just want to fight and kill him, and all he's doing is trying to help and keep the casualties down as best he can. Seeing him get trashed talked/disregarded is definitely grinding. {Even though that's what one would expect from Fate mages and servants in some regards.} It's all the more ironic given that with Angra Mainyu around, the whole war is moot. Not to mention that it makes them being so trusting of Kirei all the more hilarious because of it. Hoping Lancer gets his due later on.

Another great chapter. A bit chilling that Shirou took 'that' lesson to heart. Wonder if that will make him go down that path, or if the love of Sakura can keep him from going off the deep end. At least we know he's feeling something for her. I can't wait to read what happens next.
ThorirPP chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
Just want to say that I absolutely LOVE this fic and with each chapter I just fall more and more in love with it.
This is without doubt one of the best FSN fics out there, no joke. It is amazingly well written, the characterisation is just great, and somehow despite all the completely out-of-context crossover characters running around it manages to be fully serious and believable (love your choice of characters by the way. Way to fitting when one thinks about it, just great).
I am fully immersed in this story and absolutely looking forward to wherever the plot and suspense is going.

I wait patiently for the next update, or at least as patiently as I can with all the excitement this latest chapter has brought up

Good wishes and love,
a fan who loves what you do for us
Jade Tyrant chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
Hoo boy. There’s a lot happening here, but the real big one is...

Shirou’s either ending this story by going down a dangerous path, or he’s in for a MAJOR wakeup call some time soon. Getting his dream and his ideal of a hero validated like this is not exactly a healthy mindset. It’s an excellent topic to have come up for him, though. I look forward to seeing how it all goes down!
RedRat8 chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
Sayaka, you poor dear, your story backfired on Shirou. You may have unintentionally pushed Shirou to the path of Counter Guardian EMIYA. Actually that would be an interesting story for how a version of Shirou becomes a Counter Guardian actually.
beargeek15 chapter 13 . 7/8/2019
I’m really loving this. Here hoping you come back to it one day. One of my favorite Shirou’s in FanFiction, really nailed his naive-yet-adaptable nature, and I’m very impressed with how much Lancer/Aang really does feel like an older, wiser version of the same person from A:tLA, pacifism tempered by circumstances and backed with well-earned hyper-competence.
96 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »