Reviews for Damascene
Jade Tyrant chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
Hoo boy. There’s a lot happening here, but the real big one is...

Shirou’s either ending this story by going down a dangerous path, or he’s in for a MAJOR wakeup call some time soon. Getting his dream and his ideal of a hero validated like this is not exactly a healthy mindset. It’s an excellent topic to have come up for him, though. I look forward to seeing how it all goes down!
RedRat8 chapter 14 . 9/3/2019
Sayaka, you poor dear, your story backfired on Shirou. You may have unintentionally pushed Shirou to the path of Counter Guardian EMIYA. Actually that would be an interesting story for how a version of Shirou becomes a Counter Guardian actually.
beargeek15 chapter 13 . 7/8/2019
I’m really loving this. Here hoping you come back to it one day. One of my favorite Shirou’s in FanFiction, really nailed his naive-yet-adaptable nature, and I’m very impressed with how much Lancer/Aang really does feel like an older, wiser version of the same person from A:tLA, pacifism tempered by circumstances and backed with well-earned hyper-competence.
coronadomontes chapter 13 . 9/21/2018
good
Evowizard25 chapter 13 . 8/11/2018
Pfft, it's hilarious that they think invoking Aang's noble phantasm is a good idea. In all honesty, he'd basically be able to wipe the floor with everyone in this war if he activated it. Unless of course they got a lucky shot like Azula, but I think Aang learned his lesson from that fight.

Good work thus far. Illya definitely was a badass and I did feel sorry for Archer here especially since she probably did this under Kirei's orders. Hopefully she won't face the same fate she does in UBW.
pucflek chapter 13 . 8/10/2018
"We can definitely take him!" Said Eren and Bazette. And then Avatar state accidentaled a tectonic plate.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2018
The excuse for how Mami got away was lame, but otherwise I really enjoyed this chapter.
Kinaki747 chapter 13 . 8/9/2018
Sweet! A new chapter. Always looking forward to seeing what you have in store for this story. n_n

This is the first story I have read that uses Aang, Eren, and Nagisa. Looking forward to seeing how they do. Good luck with your story and hope you have a wonderful day or night depending on when you read this. See ya. :)
SynPyre chapter 12 . 12/20/2017
I am really loving this so far. Please update soon. And I hope to see more of Aang (Lancer). I think that was only the second time I've seen him, which makes me sad. Anyways, can't wait for more!
coronadomontes chapter 12 . 12/6/2017
good
2 lazy 2 login chapter 12 . 12/2/2017
Can't wait for more!
HikariNiwa chapter 12 . 11/30/2017
Nice chapter. Shirou continues to live up to being a sword, just like the other Kyotouryuu users. Heh.
pucflek chapter 12 . 11/29/2017
So, is Shirou reincarnation of Shichika Yasuri or what?
Tiberiuas chapter 1 . 9/10/2017
Caster: Dovakhin: Skyrim/The Elder Scrolls.
Berserker: Miki Sayaka: Madoka Magica
Archer: Mami Tomoe: Madoka Magica
Lancer: Aang: Avatar The Last Airbender
Saber: Nanami Yasuri: Katanagatari
Rider: Eren Jaeger: Attack on Titan
Assassin: Nagisa Shota?: Assassination Classroom. Not completely sure about this one.
Espada-001 chapter 11 . 8/30/2017
Well it took about a day to read this and I have to say that I'm really enjoying it! The fights have all been great and I like the character interactions. However I do have one question, why wasn't Rin more suspicious or rather curious about what Bazett had said about Kirei when one Rin personally found and healed Bazett's severed arm in what I'm assuming a certain radius of the church. Even if she didn't notice that shouldn't Caster have noticed the area around the church was in the general area of the blood trail he was following when he noticed Archer? Also I'm just realizing this right as I'm typing but shouldn't caster be able to track any of the servants or masters with his Clairvoyance spell since it would lead him to his goal? Anyway I only have one more thing to say before I go, and that's that I've realized who all the servants are and with the exception of Archer and Berserker I can safely say that I know there abilities quite well. Saber actually took me a minute to realize who she was and all I can say is that I definitely want Shiro to Trace her "Sword" which would immediately make him a monster to anybody even some Servants would find him a much harder target to kill. Well that's all I have for now so until next time I look forward to the next chapter and I wish you a good day!
P.S. Please don't take any of my comments as insults as they are solely my thoughts and opinions.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »