Reviews for Damascene
prototype gear chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Huh. Skyrim, magika, Avatar and something else. Pretty interesting line up. Also, the fuck is Kyubi doing here?
coronadomontes chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
HikariNiwa chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
Woo, a new chapter. Great work as usual.
matrience chapter 11 . 8/21/2017
nice chapter
coronadomontes chapter 10 . 5/14/2017
Gashadokuro Amanojaku chapter 10 . 5/7/2017
Lol. Rin sure has trouble getting to sleep, hasn’t she? Though Shirou’s arguing about the sleeping adjustments is quite funny, too. Even if it is actually a rather serious topic as Berserker pointed out. But at last this Servant can turn into Spirit Form.
Lastly, Gilgamesh is really feeling like a threat this chapter. And that’s with having yet to fight. Seriously, his conversation about the soul gem with Archer is filled with ill omens.
Gashadokuro Amanojaku chapter 9 . 5/6/2017
Berserker and Caster sure are good fighting together. I especially like the use of Caster’s calming spells. Though it looks like they’ll need all the advantages against this Saber.
Speaking of her, I really like attitude at the end of the fight. Not only is she stopping the combat because of “bed time”, the way she nonchalantly encourages Shirou to use her own style was priceless.
I am quite surprised at the last addition to the Holy Grail War. I wonder what her role in the Grail War is going to be. And while I was taken aback by Assassin’s demeanor contrasting his canon one (at last what I remember), after thinking about it, it becomes logical. If he just made a different choice in life. A choice that would actually make him more suitable for the position in the Throne of Heroes than the canon one.
Sarii chapter 9 . 4/17/2017
Nice chapter.

Also, since Assassin's most 'famous target' was immune, or at least very resistent, to pretty much everything and the only thing that may damage him in any way are the 'useles rubber knife and the ammunition of the model gun', wouldn't them, as Noble Phantasms, realize that 'legend' by acting as Gae Derg: the Crimson Rose of Exorcism? or at least in similar fashion?

Or will he have another, different, Noble Phantasm like Medea the Witch of Betrayal? Becouse she never used a crocked knife in life but her legend of betraying others materialized in the form of said knife.
coronadomontes chapter 9 . 4/11/2017
Pebblepie chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
We getting class cards with Mike showing up? Though a weak magus due to lack of training, Shirou's power trip and reality marble were powered by her mana, so wouldn't be surprised Assassin gets a slight state up or a second servant as an ally after one of the masters die.
Arngeirr chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
Oh, my... I know who Assassin is, and am now horrified. Good choice!
HikariNiwa chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
Great chapter. Huh, didn't expect to see that show ever used for Servants. I guess he managed to kill sensei in this case.
Iggles chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
So, I was... right? Huh, cool. And Ilya now enters the game. And now that I've figured out who Saber is, will Shirou be able to trace Kyotouryuu?
coronadomontes chapter 8 . 12/25/2016
good
pucflek chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
I suppose Gilgamesh is the one that beat the Oblivion into submission huh? They are in for a surprise then. Gonna look forward to that.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »