Reviews for Damascene
HikariNiwa chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
Oh wow a chapter. Is this the power of Christmas?
jmspikey chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Oh God is Saber Nanami Yasuri from Katanagatari because that girl was a freaking beast in that show.
IncognitoMinerals chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
I mean, he's really not wrong. Given anyone else as his master, I honestly cannot imagine any but the most bullshit of circumstances defeating this caster.
Gashadokuro Amanojaku chapter 7 . 2/2/2016
Nice fight. Tohsaka’s reaction to the madness is really funny. I just hope they don’t kill Bazett. Though the plot development itself is great.
coronadomontes chapter 7 . 1/30/2016
dragon vs titan, good
Iggles chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Well, that was unexpected. And awesome as. Dude, that cliffhanger, though. Symposium Magarum. This should be fun. Also, is Kyubey gonna start interfering as well? Holy balls, I'm excited.
J.D. Primrose chapter 7 . 1/27/2016
Man, that was intense. We can well and truly say canon is gone, now, can 't we? Nice one.
HikariNiwa chapter 7 . 1/26/2016
Oh hell yeah. Nice chapter.
pucflek chapter 6 . 12/31/2015
awesome fanfic. Very well writte.
coronadomontes chapter 6 . 11/29/2015
buen capitulo-good chapter
Iggles chapter 6 . 11/24/2015
Also, it looks like you've actually taken my criticism regarding the fight scenes well, which was unexpected. Nice to see there's some people out there who actually read reviews.
Iggles chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Man, get in from school and I got an update! Sweet. Jaeger is in the house, too? This is gonna be good!
HikariNiwa chapter 6 . 11/22/2015
Eren Jaeger? Now that is someone I never expected. Definitely curious about how he'll perform. Especially with his transformation.
Iggles chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Wow. It took five chapters to get to Shirou. In a 5th war fanfic. That's impressive, I must say.

I do find your fight scenes a little more excitement - they fall a little flat, despite being well written. I think you need shorter sentences to make it have more impact. Your writing style seems best suited for drama rather than fights, but I reckon you're close to nailing them. Just make sure you take a closer look at them and consider how much someone has to focus to understand the fight - it doesn't work too well or someone to have to read each sentence three times before they can see what you are.

Otherwise, great chapter, and I can't wait to see what happens next. What with Caster's use of Eternal Quester, I'm wondering if there's going to be some kind of repercussions from it - he is after all summoning from another realm, and that didn't go so well for those back in Tamriel - or maybe I'm just talking out of my ass. Who knows? Either way, look forward to seeing more.
Gashadokuro Amanojaku chapter 5 . 9/24/2015
Great chapter! I like how you wrote Shirou and him doing magecraft. The fight between Caster and Archer was also really nice. And Rin’s conclusion at the end is really funny. Even more so because it’s actually logical. Shirou’s luck still holds on.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »