Reviews for Damascene
FranKey AdeL chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Me likey~ Followed~
Gashadokuro Amanojaku chapter 2 . 5/7/2015
Nice chapter! Even though it’s taking some time for all the heroes to be summoned I don’t mind since we get so many interesting conversations between the characters. I also like that you showed how Kirei is still taking his duties as a priest seriously even after the fourth war. And Caster is really just as great as I predicted him to be.
xbox432 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Hmm, interesting start. And I'm enjoying the characters so far, Saber was especially interesting to read. And most importantly, to me anyways, is that the editing was top notch. It always distracts me from the story when I keep running in to typos, but it was a smooth read here. Thanks for the entertainment.
MadFrog chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Good work! Very interesting, and most importantly, not stereotyped.
zerodragon chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
interesting start, i can't tell who any of your servants are.
Gashadokuro Amanojaku chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Nice start for a story. The character are portrayed rather well and detailed. I especially liked the interactions at the Einzbern meeting.
Of the Servants I don’t recognize Saber, but I still like her personality. And I am really interested what kind of personality and spells you are going to give Caster, though just his first sentence is promising already.
96 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7