Reviews for the animatronic ninja
bob19h chapter 23 . 11/1/2020
are you still planing to continue writing? or has the time from when you posted last and now taken your muse? either way could you give a update one way or another?
animerule64 chapter 22 . 8/11/2020
Add more chapters please
Ti Light chapter 23 . 6/8/2020
Sorry if this is so long, but please read to the end. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on the names please. Are you going to make an updated version of this story with the new information from the fnaf lore like how Springtrap was controlled not only by William Afton but by Glitchtrap( AKA the one who controlled William to kill the six kids)? And the crying child (AKA Chris Afton who was the Bite of 74 victim) became Shadow Freddy not Plush Fredbear. The sister was Elizabeth Afton and died by being crushed by Circus Baby's built in ice cream scooper. The mother was named Clara Afton and she died by driving off a cliff and possessed Ballora. The oldest son was named Michael Afton AKA Mike or Eggs Benedict and he was the night guard at the Sister Location who got scooped in the scooping room (which caused him to become a walking purple corpse unless he has Ennard in him) so the suitless animatronic Ennard could take him over AKA reverse suiting. I hope this helped you! And if you do make a second story using the info I gave you then please continue this story as well. It's nice to know that we have wonderful people like you who enjoy giving us stories that are fun to read. Again sorry if this is so long. Have a great day/night/morning/evening/afternoon!
blackcute spikerose76 chapter 1 . 4/16/2020
love the story
Dragonin chapter 1 . 10/10/2019
You have many non/capitalized nouns in the first chapter
animerule64 chapter 23 . 9/11/2019
Add more chapters please
Gamzeta Makara chapter 23 . 8/24/2019
This is awesome never stop writing the great stories!
PheonixQueen15 chapter 23 . 4/17/2019
This story is awesome! My only criticism is that your grammar and spelling could be greatly improved.
Romeo Jaramillo chapter 23 . 2/12/2019
This story is awesome
monsterkillers124 chapter 21 . 1/3/2019
believe was misspelled with the ie being switched around
monsterkillers124 chapter 19 . 1/3/2019
masquerade if it helps correcting spelling was spelled maskurade in here also haunted was too
monsterkillers124 chapter 19 . 1/3/2019
daughter not duaghter sorry I'm just trying to help
monsterkillers124 chapter 18 . 1/3/2019
oh my please change Hiroshima to Hashirama Senju sorry it is just annoying when I read it
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2018
Hope to see you soon again
Thanatos 2018 chapter 23 . 12/1/2018
Ah man and I stayed up late reading this. 10:28 exactly and I'm loving this story so far