Reviews for Penciled In
Hachico-chan chapter 9 . 9/15
Oh god I loved it...every word, every moment...
You did an Amazing job!
I'm a drarry fangirl and you made my day brighter with this fanfic

Iz chapter 9 . 9/10
This book has got to be one of the sweetest things I’ve ever read, thanks for being amazing〜(ゝ。)
Tooru Heer chapter 1 . 6/26
Sweet story
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 1 . 4/7
Let me tell you, after reading this, everything I've started reading left me tasting ash and feeling very unsatisfied. It's not fair! Lol, now I have to find something that's comparable to this amazing story that I've not already read! Hahaha!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
AshesGleamandGlow chapter 9 . 4/6
I'm slightly embarrassed to say I forgot you posted warnings at the beginning of each chapter, so chapters seven and eight really took me by surprise, lol. A little more graphic than I like my slash stores, but hey, I could have skipped past it if I really didn't wanna read it XD I really enjoyed reading this, though. I think the entire concept just kinda spoke to me, seeing as I'm an artist, mostly self taught, and I've often found myself wanting to draw my crush before remembering I haven't figured out how to translate a actual human face into my style instead of drawing from imagination. Plus, I love the Drarry pairing. Thanks for the wonderful story!

The Younger Half of AshesGleamandGlow
godess bubbles chapter 9 . 2/15
Aww I loved it!I love them together!It was beautiful how you described the art and their love
AprilMeropeRiddlePendragon chapter 9 . 8/31/2017
Lol, that was cute. :)
Eagle Dreamer chapter 9 . 8/17/2017
I loved it.
aria9627 chapter 9 . 7/12/2017
I read this again in a moment of boredom,and I think I've already posted this same review but I will say it again, this is still one of the best and sweetest stories I've ever read. Both in fanfictions and novels.
lindiehop chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
this made my heart so happy. it was just so lovely and fluffy that it made me happy. good job.
Francoise793 chapter 9 . 2/19/2017
Brilliant
GummyBearsAreAwsome1 chapter 9 . 2/7/2017
Awwww! So Kawaii! Loved it! That was SO fluffy I need to go get cavities fixed! Hope to see more!
DarkangeABBY chapter 9 . 6/27/2016
this is so cute!
Bitchtits420superbae chapter 9 . 6/18/2016
I cried it was that good CRIED OMG ITS SO SWEET YOU DID AN AMAZING JOB I CRIED ... CccRRRiIED
AngelsBeast chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
this is magnificent! I love it, especially how they interact with each other!