Reviews for Breaking The Silence
jumpingmanatee chapter 5 . 5/14
This was really good, I loved the epilogue. I hope you do another hermione / banner story. I really don't care about what as long as you do.
Terrence Rogue chapter 5 . 3/9
I love Hermione/Avengers stories and this one was particularly fun. Your take on Hermione was brilliant and Tony and the rest were a blast. Thank you!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 5 . 3/4
So cute!
Sylphrena33 chapter 5 . 12/27/2017
I loved this story! Made me so happy. Great characterization. I love the relationship between Bruce and Hermione, and I love how protective of him she is. Also Hulk and Hermione crack me up. Great job!
Robert C. Lewis chapter 5 . 7/11/2017
Hermione is awesome
Pwrmom2 chapter 5 . 3/29/2017
Loved this
ANGSWIN chapter 5 . 3/2/2017
I, too, am in constant fanfiction mode - so I know where you are coming from! EVERYTHING I see, watch, or read instantly forms a plotline in my head. LOL! I keep a file where I jot down all of the ideas for future consideration or I would constantly be writing...and my hubby and kids would be completely neglected! ;)

I have also been considering the idea of a HP/Avengers crossover and I especially like the idea of Hermione & Bruce. I think that her love and consideration for the ethical and equal treatment of "Magical Creatures" puts her in the ideal spot to understand the Hulk's humanity and needs. If anyone could tame the beast, she could!

I love love love the part where she is in the Hulk's arms and Tony is wondering ... LOL! I can totally see that happening!

It was a good story! Along with my coffee, it made for a very nice morning diversion! ;)
Snaperipper chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Lovely.I really like this pairing. Great job!
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/18/2016