Reviews for Breaking The Silence
Hermione is awesome
Pwrmom2 chapter 5 . 3/29
Loved this
ANGSWIN chapter 5 . 3/2
I, too, am in constant fanfiction mode - so I know where you are coming from! EVERYTHING I see, watch, or read instantly forms a plotline in my head. LOL! I keep a file where I jot down all of the ideas for future consideration or I would constantly be writing...and my hubby and kids would be completely neglected! ;)

I have also been considering the idea of a HP/Avengers crossover and I especially like the idea of Hermione & Bruce. I think that her love and consideration for the ethical and equal treatment of "Magical Creatures" puts her in the ideal spot to understand the Hulk's humanity and needs. If anyone could tame the beast, she could!

I love love love the part where she is in the Hulk's arms and Tony is wondering ... LOL! I can totally see that happening!

It was a good story! Along with my coffee, it made for a very nice morning diversion! ;)
Snaperipper chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
Lovely.I really like this pairing. Great job!
ironhair chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Great story !
Nanyin chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
This was a cool fic..
moonprincess97524 chapter 5 . 3/31/2016
I love this wonderful sequel. I do have to ask though what was written on Natasha's head?
misuky7 chapter 5 . 3/28/2016
This was hilariously sweet. Hermione fit in so well with Bruce and the Avengers gang. :3