Reviews for Nothing Left To Lose
mar-isu chapter 16 . 2/16/2005
The ending was a bit weak, but the rest was good. It's nice to Xani used as a character rather than a plot device.
Jedilittlebee chapter 16 . 6/19/2004
wow. Loved it. A sequel would be nice...hm Some more angst from past abuse keeps Obi in hot water with his master-maybe flashbacks! He doesn't know how to deal with them-even what is causing them/what they are...maybe he messes us because of a bad one distracting him and of course Xani is there to point it all out to Jinn? Anyway, on to another of your stories. Woo hoo!
Tolwen chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
I Like it.
Banshee Fay chapter 16 . 5/30/2003
SQUEE! hehe! Great story! Thank you so much for posting it to completion!

As for your other stories, I will catch up on them. Sadly I've fallen behind on reading them, but don't worry, I still have the Author Alerts in my email box as a reminder! :)

Keep up the Fantablous work!
raeban chapter 16 . 5/29/2003
It was a great ending to a enjoyable story. I truly enjoyed reading it.
Jan-AQ chapter 16 . 5/29/2003
Yay! Good ending. :) I'm glad that they got back together agian.
Athena Leigh chapter 16 . 5/28/2003
Ominous, very ominous, the ending is. The rest was really great. I'm so glad Obi-Wan is all right and stuff. That was a great story!
AA Battery chapter 16 . 5/28/2003
Wow, I feel so empty... Like i know Im never gonna be able to read this agiain! :( It's an odd feeling. Im not exactely sad because it was a good ending, and not disapointment because I like the ending. It's jsut emptiness. WIAT! I have it, you should contiune with Obi's training and have Qui-Gon learn more about him! Yeah or maybe they should go on a mission to rescue slaves and he could have a major flaskback! Yeah yeah! Wait, that would be like having you write a whole nother story. And you don't have time. Goodness, I feel greedy. But please if you have time, write a sequel!

Anyway, it was very good and Im glad Qui-Gon finally ditched Xani!

-AA Battery

PS- Enoyed the whole thinng!

PPS- write a sequel!
AA Battery chapter 15 . 5/28/2003
YEAH! Finish! Ohh evill sycotic Xani. How I hate him... gr... OK ok i'll stop. Anyway. Make it longer than one post or that post should be really long! Post tonight and then I can read it tomorrow since I don[t have school!

Athena Leigh chapter 15 . 5/27/2003
Aww, poor little Obi-Wan. I hope they find him, of course, and at least everyone is seeing how important and good he actually is. Very good.
Jkay chapter 15 . 5/27/2003
I knew that Xanatos would cause problems for poor Obi. Another great chapter. - Jkay
Athena Leigh chapter 14 . 5/27/2003
Hmm, well, Xanatos seems to be plotting something. I think Obi-Wan has to stop behaving like that, or there will certainly be even more trouble than there already is! Yes, we'll just have to see how it goes.
Athena Leigh chapter 13 . 5/27/2003
That is a mean ol' Master, huh? I think they can handle it though. Right, like I even know what the mission. Ah well, that doesn't matter! They can do it!
raeban chapter 15 . 5/27/2003
I hope they find Obi-Wan in time. I can't wait for the next chapter.
AA Battery chapter 14 . 5/26/2003
STUPID WINDU! Gr... *mutters under breathe* how evil. stupid loser. Jack $$! **

Snaps out of it.

My goodness, sorry about that! Just got a little carried away. Poor Obi :( I wish he would trust Qui-Gon.

LOVED IT!