Reviews for Burning Up Again
x0lly chapter 3 . 6/28/2019
Where are youuuu ? lol
Hope you will finish this story one day, i'm waiting for it !
NascarGirl1424 chapter 3 . 1/31/2019
LOVE this story PLEASE more chapters ASAP an I wished people would understand sometimes life isn't Simple as others make it out to be you can Truly Care/Love someone and you aren't supposed to because they are Married or because of your Jobs/Careers an only being with the 1 you LOVE is by cheating on your Wife/Husband...

I was raised with Parents that weren't good Parents an my Step-Father cheated on my Mother at LEAST 4-5 I knew about an my Parents Fought so darn much that a Stranger wouldn't be able to even tell they Loved/In Love with each other an that is sad to be in a Marriage like that...

So PLEASE don't listen to the People that want to Bitch & Moan about how Marriages go most likely they have the Perfect Marriage an having a Perfect Marriage I don't believe in that or if you TRULY have a Great/Perfect Marriage then you should hold onto that an NOT Abuse it !
Revan2574 chapter 3 . 10/20/2018
I personally am not a fan of extra-marital affairs but I like a good story. This is a good story and should be continued. Tell any person how would try and shame you about the direction your story is going that the site is called FanFICTION, as in a work of fiction and if they need reminding give them the definition. I personally can only think of your characters as cowards and that is simple that if the Carter is unhappy in her marriage, she should end it, not carry on an affair. Again this is just my personal view and should NOT prevent you from continuing this story if it is a story you want to tell.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/7/2018
This is not an easy story and I wish it was complete, I am curious what you wanted to do with them next ... Sam and Jack both are space heroes, the best and smartest on this planet, and it is the social and relationship stuff that brings them close to anyone of us, because stuff like this happens to people all the time ...
Lupi chapter 2 . 1/21/2017
I like that story. It is different from the "perfect ever after" the most wish for Sam and Jack after so many years of waiting. This story is real life, not perfect (I am not talking about your writting skills here - they are great!), not, this story is not simple, not the view through rose-coloured glasses. It is complicate and wrong and right in the same ... I really enjoyed reading it and I hope more is coming!
I am terrible sorry other people cures you about this story and the content. It is not fair and so much more wrong then everything you wrote about, becaus this is a story, this is a fanatsie, an imagination, just a roll of thoughts, a mind game ... there is absolutly nothing wrong with mind games (doesn't matter the topics) and I am really glad you share the reaults with us. Thank you for this lovely story!
Mich chapter 2 . 8/31/2016
Please continue this...I'm sorry for others rudeness.
Irelandfaith1118 chapter 3 . 8/28/2016
I hope you do write more. I love it. To me, it is exactly what would have happened to them if her she had married Pete. You cannot stop live and they had been trying for years
arkasgal chapter 3 . 6/13/2016
I say continue your story and f&k those guys who said anything bad. I hope you continue. :)
Elizabeth chapter 3 . 3/15/2016
Sorry but can't log into my account at present, just a quick line to say please continue, it is well written and yes it's a touchy subject but that doesn't mean it should not be written about - it shows that they are human ... keep going and ignore the idiots who type what they want without regard for anybody else.
c3lia chapter 3 . 3/10/2016
I know that you haven't updated the story in almost a year. But (wishfull thinking) I'm adding it to my 'alerts' just in case. Your dialogues are great, and very in-character; and your descriptions and character thoughts are great too. Besides, you have the perfect mix between dialogues and descriptions, and I really hope you'll finish this story someday. Hugs from Portugal, CĂ©lia
bathelen chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Also just want to say that "hurricane in human form" is one of the best lines I've read in a fanfic in a long time. Don't know why, it just gives me shivers. Love this 3
bathelen chapter 3 . 3/3/2016
New to this story but I think it is heartbreaking and I love it. Soul mates who make bad choices and end up apart and unhappy is one of the most depressing things and whether it is cheating or not this story doesn't exactly encourage it, it's just something that happens.

Beautiful story. I do hope you wrote more.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/21/2015
I'm sorry you've had to put up with such stupidity. I've really enjoyed the story so far, and your writing style in general. Kudos for overcoming the negative unconstructive input and continuing on. Looking forward to reading more.
Helen chapter 3 . 5/17/2015
Hey, for what it's worth I really like this story :) ignore the ass holes :P
mishy-mo chapter 3 . 5/14/2015
I am very sorry to hear that others have put you off... that's terrible! Creativity should never be crushed, it should be encouraged and if necessary guided in the right direction.

I have to say that I've really quite enjoyed this story. Its a little out of character but then again that can be explained by the passing of time, a little back story might be needed a little down the line but until then I'm happy to go along for the ride and read as two people fall in love again and attempt to make up for past mistakes.

I hope you find it in you to write again.