Reviews for Desolation
Wyldevyne chapter 1 . 4/22
This is the best Lord of the Rings fanfic I have read to date. (and there are quite a few really talented Tolkien fanfic writers out there.) I could feel the ash in the air, and the valor and despair of those who stayed to fight. Elrond is an amazing character in so many ways. This did him justice. I read this years ago and it comes to mind from time to time still. I found it today again to share with a friend as an example of really good fanfic. I am lack the confidence to share anything I write. I respect all that do. Thank you for sharing this with us
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 15 . 4/30/2016
That was a painful and sad story, but an extremely good one nonetheless. I enjoyed the Arkenstone being Maedhros' Silmaril, and the alliance between Elves, Dwarves and Easterlings.

CT
AutumnLeaves03 chapter 15 . 3/16/2016
This story is amazing! So well written and just full of drama! I love it! :) :) :) :)
soaronwingslike chapter 15 . 8/15/2015
This was by far the best LotR story I could have ever asked for. Thank you for writing this beauty.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Imaginative and Original, yet the story-telling is of Tolkien. Plz write more. There are few Elrond-centric adventure stories.
gginsc chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Great story. Very moving and realistic.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
Amazing epic!
lhilgfdryjv chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Wow! That's really good!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
I don't know if you still read reviews for stories this old, but this is probably the best Elrond-centric fic I've read so far.
shine lots chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I like this story because we get to see Elrond be a hero.
homosev chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
I've yet to find another story as beautiful in its pain and hope among those featuring Elrond - or indeed anyone else from LOTR. Thank you and may your words never fail you.
Elspeth chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
This was a truly lovely story. Thank you.
Mycroft07 chapter 15 . 11/4/2008
Excellent story! Thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. Bringing the silmarions into the story was a masterstroke. The battle between Sauron and Elrond was amazing as well... do write more!
SoConfusified chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
...Wow.

MAJOR PLOT TWIST!

That was the most unexpected thing ever...

You are awesome.
SoConfusified chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
...? Did that really just happen?

Wow. This is going to be -interesting-...

;)