Reviews for Desolation
melancholyvivace chapter 15 . 8/15
This was by far the best LotR story I could have ever asked for. Thank you for writing this beauty.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/29/2014
Imaginative and Original, yet the story-telling is of Tolkien. Plz write more. There are few Elrond-centric adventure stories.
gginsc chapter 15 . 1/18/2014
Great story. Very moving and realistic.
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 15 . 1/13/2014
Amazing epic!
lhilgfdryjv chapter 15 . 1/22/2013
Wow! That's really good!
Guest chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
I don't know if you still read reviews for stories this old, but this is probably the best Elrond-centric fic I've read so far.
shine lots chapter 4 . 12/2/2011
I like this story because we get to see Elrond be a hero.
homosev chapter 15 . 8/9/2010
I've yet to find another story as beautiful in its pain and hope among those featuring Elrond - or indeed anyone else from LOTR. Thank you and may your words never fail you.
Elspeth chapter 15 . 4/21/2009
This was a truly lovely story. Thank you.
Mycroft07 chapter 15 . 11/4/2008
Excellent story! Thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it. Bringing the silmarions into the story was a masterstroke. The battle between Sauron and Elrond was amazing as well... do write more!
SoConfusified chapter 9 . 6/6/2008

That was the most unexpected thing ever...

You are awesome.
SoConfusified chapter 4 . 6/6/2008
...? Did that really just happen?

Wow. This is going to be -interesting-...

elsbeth chapter 15 . 8/5/2006
What a lovely story! Thank you
Lillz chapter 15 . 5/12/2006
fantastic. absolutely fantastic! one of the best stories i've ever read. there's nothing about this story i didn't like; it was beautiful through and through. your style of writing is just enchanting, and the way you bring the characters to life, give them personalities and quirks and emotions is supurb

wow. this is so going on my faves' list, and i really hope that other people see it and read it, for i know they'll love it as much as i have.

Kira-k chapter 15 . 3/23/2005
It was more than 2 years ago, I started to read this story. I finished the last two chapters now, because I wasn't visiting the for almost a year. (Perhaps I left some reviews without logging in as Kira.)

But I'm glad I came back, and I've saved your story and penname, so I could find this again and finish it.

I love this story. I love how you weaved your tale, how your style was original, yet reminded me to Tolkien's books. I loved, how you made this alternative ending, and the characters' reactions. I loved how you added the little details, not forgetting about Maglor or Thranduil, and how you made Elrond the "unwilling hero" of your story.

I found this story when I was searching for Elrond-centric fanfictions, and you've managed to put up a very high standard. I'm glad you have started and finished the story, and I enjoyed every word I read. Thank you for giving me this wonderful experience. *bows*

I've a question. If I started to translate Desolation into Hungarian to share it with my friends, would you give your premission for it?