Reviews for Fallen Angels
Guest chapter 14 . 10/30/2019
i just love this series too much !
another great chapter!, i think you written all the character of mass effect so great!
Allyon chapter 14 . 4/14/2018
Blansten chapter 14 . 1/5/2018
I read Better Angels on the archive of our own site and followed the story here. I have since read everything else you have written. You are gifted. Best story series I have ever read. I hope you are still out there and plan on adding more to this universe because it is amazing. Thanks
Silvara rivana chapter 14 . 8/12/2017
laughs so hard I think my head might implode. I might have also cracked a rib laughing so hard at this! I can't wait to see what happens next even if a part of me really hopes things will turn out all good and maybe find shep get's to live extra long so she can have those little blue babies with her bondmate.
General Cammy chapter 14 . 7/15/2017
So cute. Poor Sam, she needs a girlfriend pronto, perhaps Kelly could rejoin the crew as ship counsellorshe also needs a gf. Hope you continue this one day.
pandacorn25 chapter 14 . 5/31/2017
Update please
sherryE chapter 13 . 9/8/2016
Good chapter. Ha ha, absolutely love the banter. Sounds like it's time to either overthrow Saracino or all the good guys mutiny. I love Shepard, ha ha, when it comes to Liara she knows who the boss is. Course i'd bow to Liara if she was my blue Goddess.
sherryE chapter 14 . 9/9/2016
What a great chapter. So much fun and excitement. I love the banter. As always I love your story and soooo look forward to more.
stairwaytotheskies chapter 14 . 8/6/2016
Oh, man, I almost died from secondhand embarrassment from reading this! It was so perfectly Traynor, but that didn't make it any easier to read :P Miranda's reactions helped me get to full-out laughing, though, so thanks for that! I think a big dose of humor was needed before we (presumably) wade into some serious darkness.
RheasHelm chapter 14 . 8/4/2016
The beginning was a bit slow, I thought, but once the team arrived at Bryson's lab, things got interesting. How unfair though that Traynor specifically asked for armour and then was the only one who get injured.
But her drawing on her vast experience with movies to determine that she was fatally wounded was hilarious. As was her "last request", lol. That and everything that followed was fantastic, really good work.
I also liked how Liara reminded Shepard that she did have something of a life before they met.
But that she would tell Shepard about Miranda's... entertainment choices... That's how it starts, the descent into moral corruption. (Although I do wonder if "The Darkest Embrace is audio, video, or reading material. :))

A visible layer of dust after just 2 days? Wow.
I thought Shepard already had first-hand experience with the Leviathans, so why would she have to go to Bryson's lab "to learn as much as possible about what they're dealing with"?
The narrator/you calling Miranda "Miri" sounded strange. That should be the exclusive domain of other characters ("Miri shrugged, no longer even trying to hide her mirth.").
Riptide Monzarc chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
Acton finely balanced with some drama and a hearty dose of humour. I think it's interesting to explore questions of fidelity and jealousy across species; every human here seems to assume that Liara would have a fairly human reaction, which is certainly possible, but I'm rather glad you had her response be so reasonable in this instance. It's quite in keeping with her character, in the games themselves and in your canon. (Though part of me is disappointed that we won't see this verge into OT3 territory, since I'm certain you could pull it off much more believably than most, very much including yours truly.)
JestaAOK11 chapter 14 . 8/1/2016
Cracker of a chapter, loved every second especially the banter.
JBebe chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
In midst of mysterious disappearance and troubling issues concerning indoctrination, hilarity ensues. Poor Sam, to be shot and get a disappointing kiss in return. Tsk. Though one must applaud her medi-gel induced bravery to get her girl! Of course, Miranda, Liara, and Chakwas's reaction to it was all gold. As was Shepard's and Traynor's.
robb1068 chapter 14 . 7/26/2016
A bit of a mystery to figure out. Makes sense to bring Traynor along with all the data in Bryson's lab.

"It's still one of the creepiest things I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of creepy." 100% accurate.

Mobile Glyph: available for download from the App Store.

Annnnd Traynor has been shot. I'd like to revise my earlier statement about bringing her along.

"My last request, Commander. I want you to kiss me. Just once." Ok, I'd like to revise my previous revise. Hilarity is about to ensue!

"I have three words for you, Miss Lawson. The Darkest Embrace." LOL!

There are many stories in the "Better Angels" universe (and all of them are great). I love that we're at a point were Rachel can refer back to events from a different story, that is part of ME, but unique to "Better Angels" and we completely know what she's talking about. It's part of Rachel Shepard canon. Awesome.
bluemarlin chapter 14 . 7/25/2016
Excellent chapter and thanks for updating. LOL at the Traynor/Shepard kiss. Please continue.