Reviews for Winter is Coming (on hiatus)
HadEv chapter 2 . 8/30/2019
I dont like america, europe, arrendelle part.. Its not funny..
Mr tucci chapter 10 . 11/18/2018
Maybe you should continue with tywin pov a little bit then back to ulfric
Gvprox chapter 10 . 8/31/2017
Not sure if your still checking this or not but incorporate Ulfric and the stormcloaks in Robb's battles. Robb's army to begin assaulting the Westerlands, which will force Tywin to leave kings landing with his army and defend the Westerlands. When he reaches the river lands have the stormcloaks descend on the army. From their decide weather the stormcloaks should capture or kill Tywin.
Zekariah C.L. Schron chapter 10 . 11/7/2016
How about you have the Dragonborn leading the Companions to aid Daenerys while the Dawnguard go hunting Whit Walkers and they hear of Ulfric aiding the starks?
Light Lord Cybergate chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
Have Ulfric meet up with Arya on the way North..then meet up with Rob and the others at the Twins. (Where he saves them from the betrayal)

Or

Have Ulfric meet up with the Stark Army and then travel south from there.

Question: Where is our dear Dragon Born in all of this?
If Ulfric won then that probably means that the dragon born sided with him.
As such he or she is an officer in the Stormcloaks

If he or she is NOT in Westeros yet... then how about having him/her find out about Ulfric latest conquest then travel to Westeros as well.( Only to get lost in a storm and land in Essos instead where he will find and join up with Danny.)

There are many different paths you could take...
Hell...if you want you could even have the dragon born meet up with Arya and then either have her join the dark brotherhood or have him/her join the house of black and white together.

Or just go all out and have the dragon born storm Kings Landing/Casterly Rock with a dragon.

As they say...the skies the limit...and as the author of your story...your'e literally your stories head god.

Hope this helped you a bit to get past your block
Guest chapter 10 . 8/2/2016
yom8
noodlesandtea chapter 1 . 8/2/2016
I like you're story I think you should add the dragonborn and how there was segregation in windhelm I also really like this and the potential it has please continue I would like to help out as much as I can its a good story.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/18/2016
Hi prof im writing as a guest so you won't be able to reply but one idea could be horrid needing help with the cannisters by getting more people from sitting like the companions or thieves guild or the old guys on the mountain forgot there names PS please don't quit fanfics it would be a cold world without you
Nate chapter 10 . 6/10/2016
Sorry - all these self pity author notes have caused me to place you on block status. No stories of yours shall be read.
Nate chapter 6 . 6/10/2016
Oh god - Cersei is a moronic cunt.

Ulfric is a nord - he won't fucking care - he'll just shout at the bitch if she tries to control him.

Remember this is the dude that can use his voice to kill people.

The ending of this chapter is just fucking retarded.
Fiction Affliction chapter 10 . 5/20/2016
Hey, love the story! Here's an idea. So, on the way to meet Robb, Ulfric, Tyrion and Sansa are caught off guard and surrounded by Lannister troops. Right before the Lannister men are about to strike they are saved by a group of Nightingales. The Nightingales explain that their sacred Skeleton Key has been stolen by Lord Verys hoping the key will help Joffrey win, so the Nightingales came to Westeros to get it back. The Nightingales go on to say that if Tyrion, the Stormcloaks and Starks help get it back, the goddess Nocturnal will aid their cause and help vanquish Joffrey and the Lannisters. So, what do you think? I hope to hear from you soon!
Slytherin Studios chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
I like it, please update soon.
Spotsylvania chapter 10 . 2/6/2016
I think it's a great story so far. Maybe you could introduce the Tyrells?
lhugs chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
Have you tried asking yourself questions? Ie. what is the end game of the story? How do you see to give Ulfric and his forces a even fight? Do they have to call in the back up of the Dragonborn and his assorted allies? You have a great base to build upon. Take a bit more time and rather than trying to write on a chapter by chapter basis try to plan out where you want the story to go and work backwards. Right now it seems that the elder scrolls components are strong and that they have all of the advantages against the other forces. Is there any way to even them up? Or will the challenge be in unifying the realm under whoever you want to win the Iron Throne, the Starks and Ulfric?
Ithileon chapter 10 . 11/30/2015
I like the idea of the Starks receiving aid from Skyrim. But there seems to be a few perspectives missing. Maybe Ulfric and Tyrion can rescue Arya. Write a chapter from Jon's perspective when the Stormcloaks reach the wall. Prevent Winterfell from falling to the Greyjoys. MAKE BRAN WALK AGAIN!

But ultimately, you have established a universe where Tamriel and Westeros coexist in the same world with (mostly) similar rules. What if the Valyrians fled Skyrim after some unnamed conflict? Both the Nords and the Targaryens have blonde hair, so there could be a link between them. Where is the Last Dragonborn? Could Daenerys be a Dovahkiin? Or possess the ability to use Thu'um? Might help her with her dragons later on, especially if Victarion Greyjoy hauls Dragonbinder into Meereen.

Please don't stop writing; I like this story!

Ithileon