Reviews for The Unusually Cooperative Demon in the ME's Office
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 2 . 9/6/2017
LOL Amusing. So, does everyone blame any cop deaths on HIM?
Nitmi chapter 2 . 10/31/2016
LOVE IT!
RexNihil chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Holy hell, I didn't know anyone else had ever watched Forever. I loved that show, it's up there in my favorites with Firefly and Dark Angel.
Elise chapter 2 . 9/1/2016
This is awesome! Not totally canon I think (bc they move) but a really awesome possibility nontheless. :)
Camilo The Great chapter 2 . 7/23/2016
This. Gods, yes, this.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
Of course he's a local legend! Seriously, it makes sense.
Mel1592 chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
Nice work.
Ace Trainer Jessie chapter 2 . 7/19/2015
I like that. For how much Henry sees. That he is blind to the fact that most of the police know of him. Also that they aren't just professional. But scared of him. But willing to let him work in the morgue. If only to keep him busy and hopefuly not kill people.
eliteshadow chapter 2 . 7/18/2015
lol cool story so far please update again?
Katie chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Oh my god this is fantastic
mishasan7 chapter 2 . 6/24/2015
Appease the Demon Riverman with TEA! HE probably wouldn't turn his nose up at some sacrificial scones either. But don't try putting fake cream on them - he will effing GUT you, then wear your head as a hat.
THIS IS BRILLIANT
YOU ARE BRILLIANT
PLEASE WRITE MORE! :D
mishasan7 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
WIN WIN SO MUCH BLOODY WIN
I love Henry but I love a good pisstake too... brilliant!
lali chapter 2 . 6/4/2015
Kudos :)
HighValour chapter 2 . 5/23/2015
Huh, these are pretty funny... I might look this show up if these are the kind of jokes you can make out of it.

Thanks for writing this [and possibly for giving me something new to watch]
Ladybug Reads chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
Bwahahaha! I just love it! All the cops except Jo are in on it. :-) Nice of them to keep the tourists safe from the nekkid riverman. Love the young officer and his gift. I wonder what Henry thinks of all of this.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »