Reviews for The Cooper Complexity
Ghostwriter chapter 13 . 7/28/2023
Wonderful fic. At first I was a little hesitant to continue after Penny and Leonard were married because I was afraid it would go the route of Penny and Sheldon having an affair (which I couldn't see either character doing) but I'm glad I stuck it out.
Chippers chapter 13 . 7/25/2017
Love seeing Sheldon get his Nobel. Always sad when Penny doesn't figure out the problems with Leonard until after they marry.
RevDorothyL chapter 13 . 11/3/2015
I think you were very fair to Leonard, recognizing both his good qualities AND the damage that had already been done to him before he and Penny ever met - damage which (from the evidence given in various episodes of TBBT) meant that no amount of love or recognition would ever be enough for him, no matter how he tried to convince himself otherwise.
kimjo2 chapter 13 . 10/28/2015
what a wonderful story! the way you explained it, i don't see how leonard could be anything but broken. thanks so much
Book girl fan chapter 13 . 6/15/2015
Fearless and outgoing? Yeah, she didn't get that from Leonard. But she probably did get some things from him, which makes me wonder, has Penny told her that Sheldon isn't actually her father? I mean, obviously he's her dad, but does she remember he was her 'Unca Shun' first? And if not, when will Penny and Sheldon tell her?
Guest chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
I am not a shenny fan one bit but this story change my opinion on the pairing! I love how your wrote them. It's the first shenny fanfiction I have ever liked even if the shenny part was more toward the end.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
A very nice ending. So pleased they ended up together. Twins eh? A nice touch.

I loved how you expressed their turmoil as they fought their feelings for each other. You're right, Leonard is damaged. The comic book store lady (the artist) would of been perfect for him.
CheshireKitKat chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
awww a happy ending! .
DHMMS chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
Great story with a great end. I enjoyed it very much.

Can we hope for a new Shenny story from you?
jslee102 chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
Love the ending.
Reparata chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
I read (or had it read to me since I'm nearly blind now) and when I heard how few reviews you received for something that was obviously a labor of love, well, here's a review from someone who writes much like you do - to those who read, enjoy and then move on, leaving you to wonder, 'Was it any good?'

It was magnificent.

Rep
Nessaiya chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
*.sighs with relief-* FINALLY...
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
Aaww. The Shenny will prevail in the right universe. They are imperfectly perfect for each other. You have to be bold and brave or life will pass you by. Thank you fir this story.
nertooold54 chapter 13 . 6/11/2015
I'm glad they remembered the good side of Leonard. Leah with the twins is adorable.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/31/2015