Reviews for The Cooper Complexity
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 6/2/2015
Who knows? Maybe moving back home would be the right decision for her, make them both realise what they really want.
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
OMG! Where's Sheldon's legendary Vulcan hearing skills? He must say something to her. She couldn't handle being back in Nebraska. She's grown and Sheldon's helping her.

I hope she tells Sheldon, lays it oin the line and hope Sheldon realises he must act. And also, he'd miss Leah!
nertooold54 chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
How can she take Leah away from Sheldon?! He has been her father since she was born. He was there when Leonard was off with his girlfriend. Penny's mother is being selfish and if Penny goes back to Nebraska her mother will take over Penny's life.
Nessaiya chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
Argh, don't you dare and go to Nebraska now, Penny, I'll drag you back at your ears! And Sheldon: You talk sooooo much normally, open your mouth and tell Penny the stuff you've been thinking about! *.grabbing Sheldon and Penny at their ears, making them sit down and yelling some sense into them.* TALK TO EACH OTHER!
linda chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
OMG you need, need to continue this it is amazing! After all, Penny was really the only person he allowed to touch him other than his Mom & Amy after a along time. Didn't see him huggin anyone else! Plus, he didn't seem all that happy about the engangement! Please keep going with this.
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
You are both so stubborn! Penny doesn't want to hurt her best friend, and Sheldon knows she just buried her husband, so neither of them are going to just confess that maybe, they are a bit more than just friends!
nertooold54 chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
She told him she was thinking about Leonard, why is she saddened by his reaction? She needs to try to be honest.
SunnyCitrus10 chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
They really need to talk about their attraction to each other because I don't want to read about Penny meeting another guy in your next chapter.
Nessaiya chapter 11 . 5/28/2015
Waaah, please make them stop sending the wrong signals at each other. Make them sit down, talk, and live happily ever after! You are torturing me, here!
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 11 . 5/27/2015
A nice summation post Leonard's death. I still suspect suicide.

I think they need to have a talk. They are so close that they must realise their mutual attraction. Shelton would never stray and Penny would ensure he opens up to the world. A perfect combination. Plus Sheldon adores Leah. Surely Penny will draw that realisation from Sheldon?

Thanks for another great Part!
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
I think Sheldon's just grieving differently. He'll probably be sad once he gets over being angry, however long that takes. I must say, though, this is a twist I did not see coming!
Guest chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
barmadude: Well, obviously you did read it, otherwise you'd have no clue at all about what to lash out, huh? And multiple times, it seems. If you don't like it, stop reading. I'm always wondering about people who don't like a specific pairing, and then read FF about it anyways to be hurtful to other people - write a story of your own and then see how you like it if it's called pitiful.

Daedaleopsis: Beautifully written... even though it was kind of predictable and the easy way out to kill Leonard off. The way you portrait Beverly made me sad, though. I don't know why, but somehow I like her, because she is one (or used to be one) of the few persons who understands (or understood) Sheldon and his quirks and is not always judging him fro them. Maybe her son's early death really got to her, and she just did not know how to show it, using her methodological and rational attire to cope with it? Penny and Bev always got along, I hope they find a way she can see Leah. It would be also nice to get more insight on how Penny is dealing with everything, and what is going on with the others - Howard and Bernie, Suart, Raj? What happened to them in the past few years?

Keep going and don't listen to flamers!

-Eve
Mms chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Wow I didn't see that coming. Great story, can't wait for the next chapter.
nertooold54 chapter 10 . 5/23/2015
What about Leonard's east coast residence? It should be interesting cleaning that out.
bamadude chapter 10 . 5/22/2015
Well, why am I not surprised. Your pitiful story ( which I don't dignify to read) is what I expected from you and your shenny reviewers.
82 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »