Reviews for A Moment of Memories & Comfort
BrittDS chapter 4 . 8/26/2017
Oh I loved this chapter although it's so sad...
demedicigirl chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Oh, all the pain! I love this chapter! It's so beautiful and it hurts so much! As always... Poor Catherine! All the pain she's been through :(
Jayleigh81 chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
The brief peace you have them at the end is almost sadder than their loss, because I know or want too last. Still I love that you had him go to her, had him recognize the importance of being there for her and getting comfort from her in the process. Of course having him so happy about the twins makes his dalliance with his nanny even more upsetting. He's a bit of a putz in many ways. At least he was beautifully sweet in this moment.
lizz204 chapter 10 . 6/2/2015
Love it
slyvia629 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
I love this sweet chapter and the recall about their young I think Catherine's uncomleted words could have more for your new chapter!
lizz204 chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Loved this chapter. Can't wait for the next chapter
demedicigirl chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
Such a sweet chapter! Henry comforting Catherine is so sweet to read! Love this! Can't wait for another chapter!
Katie chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I love this story! Fabulous! Want more immediately.
Jayleigh81 chapter 9 . 5/31/2015
I'm going to guess another Babylon 5 reference that I don't get lol.
What a great chapter. Thank you for not being cliche and making her either fall immediately into his arms or be so unreasonable that anyone realistically would walk away from her. You have a very nice grasp of their personalities without making them caricatures. And, I like that in addition to him remembering how things were when they were more in line, the fact his first stop was her above his other women.
demedicigirl chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Omg, I need to know what happene next. Poor Catherine, she's hurt and is suffering alone again :(
pickleshibby chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Ohhhhh I loved this chapter! Can't wait to see where you take this!
Jayleigh81 chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
Oh crap
slyvia629 chapter 8 . 5/30/2015
This chapter is not don't stop here too long!
Jayleigh81 chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
How sweet and sad. I love the way you portray a man at the brink feeling completely overwhelmed by what he's about to step into. I also love the fact that although she sent her ladies out to find him, she actually already knows where he is. It's sad that she knows it's the last place anyone would expect, but at the same time she's still the one he sought comfort from and that's very telling.
demedicigirl chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
You're making the grief that Cathry left easier and filling the emptiness that's left with this story! THANK YOU! This is probably my favorite chapter so far! Can't wait for another update!