Reviews for OSaBC II : That Which Cannot Die
Killing that many high level scientific minds seems...unwise. A significant waste of resources. Some form of mind or memory wipe would be ideal
Sadogo chapter 61 . 10/14
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I love this story. As dark as it can be it really does an amazing job of nurturing the light parts of my soul. Thank you for another chapter.
LifeIsAGreatAdventure chapter 61 . 10/12
Really great to see a new chapter of this! Terrific character development. I am not a Jack fan (even your Jack) but the last scene is incredibly well done. Curious to see where you take this next and thankful for your hard work on it. Hoping RL and inspiration do bring about more content before end of year.
UNSCN Promise of Dawn chapter 61 . 10/10
Dude, I frankly don't care how long it takes for you to put out chapters of these stories. You're the damn best fanfic writer, as well as all your co-authors, I have ever seen.

These stories and the world behind the has drawn me in, and I cannot stop until I see the proper end you set out for this entire AU. But if it gets to a point that you can't continue writing the mainline story, that's 100% understandable.
Raiderslight chapter 61 . 10/10
I honestly don't care how long it takes to update. you are an awesome writer and I'll keep reading when you do update. thanks ill have have a new chapter to reread now
Champaris chapter 1 . 5/30
The universe gets more and more and more complex, no wonder chapters take this long to write with such a geopolitical mess, if anything, that's a good thing, means the story is well though out, in my humble (and probably stupid) opinion.
wanderer097 chapter 9 . 4/11
yes won't someone think of the criminals and slavers
Chuckg chapter 60 . 12/19/2022
I want to see the expression on Pacifia's face when she finds out that Tela was right.
Homless at the Beach chapter 60 . 12/19/2022
Love the stories and I'm always grateful for every chapter thank you.
Zarroc789 chapter 60 . 12/19/2022
Absolutely the expansion on what is going down with the High Lords.
SewDNim chapter 60 . 12/18/2022
Teasing future Hermes stuff in the main series? How cruel!
valkrus chapter 47 . 10/27/2022
I think you press the spacebar a bit too soon here?
James inclined his head narrowly. "Brother. Milord Jonah. Welcome to my… abode, as it were.

You are acquainted with my daughter."

Misspelled the Japanese emperor's name
The Commissariat staff withdrew, and Ashland sat down on one of the cheap couches. "I presume you watched Nikuru's little interview?"
Benolition chapter 59 . 9/15/2022
And so concludes my bi-anual full read though of the Sheep and Battlechicken (mis)adventurers.

It's great to have you back. And don't worry about taking time to write a quality piece or to take time for yourself: with how much you've given us over the years you absolutely deserve it. We'll be here, eagerly awaiting the next chapter of this fantastic series.
EarlOfGigantor chapter 53 . 8/19/2022
Rythek was said to be a mid-caste outcast from the Hegemony back in chapter 10, not krogan.
cglasgow chapter 58 . 8/10/2022
Thanix Palavanus going all "What would you say you /do/ here?" to the Council was /priceless/.
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »