Reviews for Heaven
Einsam chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
10 years on, and this story still prevails as the most haunting and poignant fic I've read to date.
ChasingProse chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Creepy as fuck. But definitely well-written.
BrownRecluse chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Wonderfully dark and haunting piece. Loved the ending!
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Wow. That's fantastic. I love it. So incredibly dark.
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
ilovethingsthatareawesome chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
Wow. That's amazing. I don't really know what else to say. Well done.
Silver Augury chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Hauntingly sweet.

I love your fics. 3
Droxy chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
so sad thisis going into my c2
Siryanne chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
someone(ripper de la blackstaff) have translated your story in french and I adored it. So I came here to read it in english and tell you it's wonderful...oh my god I cried!lol

congratulations
Daintress chapter 1 . 3/4/2004
Well that's dark fic if I've ever read one. I hope he doesn't really think she's done it on purpose! Very sad. Keep up the good work. Hope you'll take a look at my fics as well.
Lavinia Lavender chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Oh...that is so sad. I'm not a fan at all of Hermione and Severus, but I'm going through all your fics. This is one of the better ones-all of them are very well written, understand-but this one is really moving.

A crazed fanatic of Lily and Severus,

-Lavinia Lavender
Misha chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
You know until the end, I thought the guy was Harry, but I guess it's okay that it's Severus. This story is very good. Disturbing, but good none the less.
Campy Capybara chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Tragic!
Vema chapter 1 . 4/13/2003
This was wonderfully angsty and well done. Not at all what I expected. I felt sick after I read it. Of course, that's a compliment, considering the subject matter of the fic. Also, I'm impressed with your use of present tense. It's hard to pull it off, and you did a great job.
wallyflower chapter 1 . 2/15/2003
My hackles were raised when I read 'he feels clammy, and a bit chilled'. and then came Snape's fantastic, haunting homecoming. 'How could there be so much blood?' This was powerful and almost cruel, and the summary was just excellent-mysterious and the slightest bit misleading. This piece will definitely be hard to forget.

Merry (who is very jealous of you)