Reviews for Inheritances
lilminx256 chapter 48 . 7/28
loved your story, it had a bit of everything in it which made it an awesome read
WeisseHex chapter 3 . 7/5
So just WHEN, in your story will they be going back to Hogwarts?!
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 7/5
A great story! I absolutely love it!
Nigel943 chapter 1 . 6/24
Total crap...I could not go on from chapter 2...
I hated this...
To powerful to fast story isn't consistent and just plain crap
Good
mrjordanriver chapter 1 . 4/22
I started reading this last night after reading the description, thinking “Oh it’s probably another one of THOSE stories. Let me begin reading it so I can quickly confirm how crappy and stereotypical it is and delete it from my potential stories list.”
As I was reading, I then thought “Oh man, this FanFiction is too unprofessional to be anything but deliberate.” Then I read the reviews. I think that they were just as entertaining as your story.
I think I see what you’ve done. I think you’re writing all of this malignant plot cancer to incite these chemotherapy reviews. You can’t get enough. And you’ve never taken any of their advice. Haha

Good on you. Now I’ll delete this fanfic after adding my contribution. I agree with all of the criticism and none of the praise except for my own. Good luck!
Hixaf chapter 1 . 4/18
Stupid Fanfiction i mean come'on are you serious?
They other expect Harry seems to get alot of power while harry seems to get healing animagus and why the heck did Hermione & Neville get elements while Harry & Luna did not whatever i've read fanfiction lower views than you make better story this is just ridiculous your cleary a hermione & neville fan
tiskovka chapter 2 . 3/25
I know! it's a parody ... trash
DaveC chapter 28 . 3/20
Hi Neville I’m going to start an affair with Blaise you ok with that? Why Yes Dear why not I was waiting for something good like this to happen...Yea right! Crazy story going nowhere, needed to be given a boost to keep us reading? Story abanded.
DaveC chapter 27 . 3/20
Well i’m Late reading this and I guess the story has been written, but why does Sal offer Blaise a shag partnership when Hermoine is Married. Is control going from one to the other, Neville married H in good faith and now has to accept a third person. No No No, it’s not needed.
DaveC chapter 7 . 3/16
Well you know it. Far far too many details. I’m lost and it is only page filling.
tsieggen902 chapter 1 . 2/18
Dude I am sorry but your story is too confusing. I tried to read it it it was just information over load. I see this has a lot of potential and I like it but I don't think I can read the rest.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/21/2017
I personally do not think it makes much sense by chapter 7 and I believe that it is going too fast and not building up a good atmosphere
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Well yes, another stupidity. Hermione with a rapist, and Harry is gay. Pure and simple stupid.
Gina chapter 1 . 11/23/2017