Reviews for Aftermath
thenobodywhoasked chapter 9 . 2/28/2021
YAYYYYYYY now the team’s really coming together!
Though... I do kinda wish they explored Scout a little more. Because like, now he’s polite and he’s not into flirting with girls and he works hard... man wouldn’t it’ve been cool for the team’s reactions to him? Oh well, at least he got to tell them about Demo
thenobodywhoasked chapter 8 . 2/28/2021
BRUH DEMO THOUGHT HIS MOTHER WAS IRISH smh smh smdh demo I thought you were better than this
thenobodywhoasked chapter 7 . 2/28/2021
Lmaoooo reading back on this I was really dumb to miss the foreshadowing of Demo being Neil. But wasn’t Soldier never on the military? Of course it’s not like you would ever need to rewrite this to get rid of that, but I’m just asking if you intentionally went off canon, since Scout’s name is also Jeremy?
thenobodywhoasked chapter 6 . 2/28/2021
OMG Spy as this gentle, docile, social American idiot feels so WEIRD but I like it. Poor Spy he must be humiliated though haha
thenobodywhoasked chapter 18 . 2/24/2021
Soldier is British?!
SOLDIER IS BRITISH?!
SOLDIER I THAT’S SO CRUEL AND FUCKING GENIUS OH MY GOD
Americaiuno chapter 22 . 11/26/2018
Wow this was actually a good story! I just started today and just finished it! I loved it you did great! Keep up the good work!
Americaiuno chapter 14 . 11/26/2018
Wow I am shocked how interconnected these mercenaries are even before they became mercenaries! It makes me wonder if it was any coincidence that the administrator choose them... but anyway I am loving it
ZinFinz chapter 22 . 11/21/2017
Ahhhhh, what an amazing story, absolutely amazing, my friend..
I really enjoyed this story. Your writing and imagination for fanfictions is wonderful. Of course, I found some mistakes here and there, but wow. That doesn't even compare to the magnitude of greatness of this story.
This will definitely remain a favorite story of mine here on this site. I was enveloped and on the edge of my seat the entire time. I definitely see potential as you being a novelist eventually.
Don't stop writing, you are great at it. :)

Ps. Was I supposed to read a story or something before this one? I just read this first. I didn't know if anything came before this.
user477528 chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
FREEEDOOOM! I wonder what they're all going to do now? Most of them don't really have much to go back to...a new beginning, perhaps?

I loved that resolution between Medic and Spy - they'll never be besties, but I'm glad they don't hate each other any more :D

And wait, Engie has a nephew? Did I miss something?

Anyway, that final image was a great way to end an awesome story. On to the next one! :D
TheSeeker1399 chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
Ah, and so we reach the end. I like how they all just took the courage and quit right in front of the Administrator. Even when Dell killed her as well, that came to a surprise for me. GO DELL! The plot of the story was great and kept me intrigued with ever chapter, each moment of excitement, sadness, sympathy, and curiosity.

Great story!
See you in the next story :)
Guest chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
What will happen to the team now since they are unemployment? And is there be epilogue?
teufortbadass chapter 22 . 2/1/2016
Wow that was an amazing ending. Sigh gotta find a new story to while it lasts
Th3RedPyro chapter 21 . 1/31/2016
I just read one of the reviews and I agree there should be a reunion. :)
I'm glad Gray is dead now, but I wonder about Olivia. Wouldn't she take over Gray's robots? :T
I think it was a good idea when Engineer comes in after everyone goes and then kills the Administrator. She really deserved that... it really is unfair to the 9 that they'd still have to continue doing those fights.
So, she didn't have no more Australium in the the device on her arm no more?
will there be more chapters?
I like this story. It was really interesting what memories Gray replaced their memories with. Really funny how you made Spy be Andy. :D
having Spy be something he would never ever want to do. Priceless! XD
DragShot chapter 22 . 1/31/2016
Wow... it all happened so fast. But in the end, the admin deserved it. I mean, seriously, both Redmond and Blutarch Mann are dead, Gray Mann is dead. What's the point? What would be the reason to keep fighting? Australium? Apparently, only Saxton Hale would find a good use to such metal, and it's better to be left that way.
Once, nine strangers where thrown together to face a twisted adventure. After years of repetitive war and death, the lame theater orchestrated by their superiors is falling apart, and they are not going to pick the pieces up.
Today, nice mercenaries bid farewell, deciding to move on with their lives; and even if they won't be able to recover the lost time, they plan to enjoy what little is left for them.

This is the aftermath of an virtually endless war in which nobody, in the end, could come out victorious.