Reviews for Don't hate me
desireejones99 chapter 6 . 5/12
doe:
soooo glad i came back to this story! i mistakenly thought it stalled out at one chapter and sadly gave up. but, ya' made me happy! it wasn't a "happily ever after"...it was a "reality ever after". you "humanized" the characters and made them work with the pain, love, trust, fear, guilt, and shame-and it's *still* there! no quick fix! THAT is real! life is messy. life hurts. but...life/love can heal-with help. (don't get me wrong though...i'd loooove a go out on a happy/smutty high note. i'm a sucker for dirty mended relationships!)
if you ever decide to continue this story, that would be damn awesome. (wink, wink, nudge, nudge) i know this is a late review but, damn!...i am a fan of your writing~and story be sweeeeeet... momma likes.
the iz chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
This was kinda nice considering it's a rape fic? It's never going to be easy or even possible, really, to write a rape forgiveness fic that feels right. But you've come pretty close here I reckon. It was the greyest kind of rape, the 'I genuinely thought you wanted it too' kind. But it's still very much rape if consent couldn't be properly given, so thank you for not shying away from that or letting Dean too much off the hook.
Sephiroth Cresent-Valentine chapter 6 . 12/21/2015
I imagine Castiels brothers would not be too happy to learn of what was done to the youngest and most innocent angel of heaven.
Wolflover235 chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
Wow. This was great! There'd better be a sequel. You can do this!

You just need a boost of confidence from Sam.

I will check your page often to see if you have started a sequel.

Until then! This was good.
Wolflover235 chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Interesting.
Went from calm and friendly to a friend war-zone real quick.

Poor dean. And poor Cas.
Lol. I don't know who to pity more now.

Off to the next chapter.
Wolflover235 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
Oh. My. Gosh. I was reading reviews up to like chapter 6. And I was like. Dnendjdne! Where is it!
So. I am assuming you are still continuing this so I shall put it in my favorites. Please continue! I was to see the make up for this! Please continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTT !
roughenedverses chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
I'm sorry to hear about your friend. This story is still one of the best stories that I have read. I love that Dean is so remorseful and is trying so hard but Cas still is unsure how to let him back in. I love that Sam is acting like a big brother to Cas, trying to help the best he can.
BellaRyuu chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Looking forward to reading more. You're one of the best I've found.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/9/2015
Heartbreaking to feel both their pain. Great story, happy with the last chapter. Sam leaving them the space they need, Cas hesitant and careful around Dean.
roughenedverses chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
This chapter is just enough. I like that Cas isn't super forgiving. I think Dean's begging is appropriate. Great job on this story.
HallowsEve chapter 5 . 6/22/2015
Poor Cas. I want to feel bad for Dean because you can see he is truly messed up over the situation, but I just can't. He can't expect Cas to just forgive him willy nilly and I know Dean doesn't expect him to, but apologizing when drunk is sort of ruining any chance he has at making it right. I hope those two can talk next chapter and clear some air, both sober and rested (or as much as they can be.)

Great chapter! :-)
Vassalord chapter 4 . 6/14/2015
Oh my Cas! You could you end it like that I want another chapter! I know that it sound selfish but I don't care! I SHIP IT!
HallowsEve chapter 4 . 6/13/2015
Excellent chapter! I think Sam's reaction is spot on. He loves Dean and deep down knows Dean isn't a bad person, but it's still obvious he is struggling with what Dean did.

Cas broke my heart in this chapter. His struggle with anger, shock and betrayal is probably conflicting with his ingrained "forgive all" mentality. Now that he's been hurt by someone he trusts and loves it's just putting him in a tailspin.

Great job on this! I cannot wait to see where this goes.
HallowsEve chapter 3 . 5/22/2015
Wow! This chapter was awesome. I love how you portrayed both Dean and Cas, especially Cas. You really made his pain and confusion so heartbreaking (in a good way). I cannot wait to see how Sam reacts to Dean and I'm glad Dean actually admitted, even if only to himself for now, that he raped Cas. Kudos on the chapter!