Reviews for Coming Home
Lunarmagi chapter 45 . 9h
I really wish I could have seen Severus and Sirius fight though. I'm so happy with how the story is going though
Nspired1 chapter 1 . 7/14
Holy bazooka! I just binge read this in two days! This story is fantastic! I love the split you do with the wolf. It reminds me a lot of the lore from Inuyasha when it came to the inner beast. I dig it.

I'm very sorry for the loss you've experienced, and truly hope you're finding peace. I want you to know I deeply appreciate the time, and dedication you put into this story. I'll be keeping my eyes open for an update.
Terrible23 chapter 7 . 7/9
Love this story! Some of my favorite parts are the flash forwards to the adults talking about what’s going on in the past!
LightHearted21 chapter 45 . 7/3
I truly hope you continue this story!
darkwitch57 chapter 45 . 7/2
Oh. My. God. I cannot fully express in words how much I am in love with this story! I have been reading fan fiction on this website almost daily for so long and this has most definitely become one of my absolute favorites. I understand however that you have a lot going on in your life that prohibits you from regular updates so I am sending you positive vibes and praise because this story is FUCKING AMAZING. I can’t get over how much I love Snape in your story and his relationship with Hermione. I am freaking out about him and Sirius and dying to learn what happens with them! Remus is just this amazing character as well that warms my heart! I just can’t get enough of this story! I binge read it and practically ignored the rest of my life while reading it so you know it’s great! Sending positivity and love your way!
btbasb7 chapter 45 . 6/23
Absolutely wonderful story! I hope everything you have been going through is getting better. My prayers for your family and your father go out to you. I hope you continue writing, I have really enjoyed what I have read so far!
RedKitsune2016 chapter 45 . 6/23
Thanks for writing such an awesome story. I am interested in seeing what happens when Hermione goes back to the current timeline.
ashleighluna21 chapter 45 . 6/13
I love this story. Keep rereading it.
jacklinemullen chapter 45 . 6/12
I know it’s been a few months since you posted this and I’m sorry everything has been so terrible but even without knowing you I believe you are a strong and beautiful women who will get through these obstacles and rather you find your way back to writing it not know you are greatly appreciated by those who read you work for it is phenomenal
ahummingbird chapter 45 . 6/12
This is one of my all time favorite remiones! I hope things are going better for you and that you are able to find fun in writing again. I am excited to see where this story goes!
jacklinemullen chapter 33 . 6/11
I’m not crying at the end of this chapter you’re crying

But really I might be crying, and who’s knows if it’s because I’m tired and stressed or because I absolutely love Killian and am dying a little on the inside because of this

Beautiful work! You’re incredibly talented!

Do we perhaps find out Killian’s future soon?
jacklinemullen chapter 33 . 6/11
Honestly, I’m ready for Hermione to be home to see the ass whooping she gives Sirius
ahummingbird chapter 37 . 6/11
Awwww yay! This chapter melted my heart!
ahummingbird chapter 20 . 6/9
My heart. Oh my gosh. Whyyyy can’t they just be together yet? This is the cutest. And the gift he made her! Love!
ahummingbird chapter 1 . 6/9
Yay! Sirius and her are almost friends now haha!
1,562 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »