Reviews for Redemptive Opportunities
AnimeLover729 chapter 11 . 8/31
To answer your question if I can choose any weapons and have the knowledge to weild them then I'd pick either 2 Katanas or 2 mini chainsaws. A gun would be nice too but I doubt I'd be able to find any more amnno for it so when it runs out I'd be left with only one weapon.
Marinette Grayson chapter 13 . 6/2
9k
Bored321 chapter 15 . 9/30/2018
Nice enough read. Fluff, but I liked it.
Bored321 chapter 14 . 9/30/2018
Fate? Doesn't that mean everything is predestined, which means everyone in this story are puppets being pulled by strings?

Or this all just a dying vision? That seems likely.
Bored321 chapter 13 . 9/30/2018
I like the original material.
Bored321 chapter 12 . 9/30/2018
The Kenny-Lily banter is perfect. The thing's they are perfectly done.
Bored321 chapter 10 . 9/30/2018
Why wouldn't he teach her these things earlier? It's not like they couldn't take five minutes to train her to shoot before this.
Bored321 chapter 9 . 9/30/2018
Being so willing to ditch because of Lee saying so felt forced. They have numerous bodies between them, and they're defending a fortified position. The motel group have a major advantage as far as they'd be concerned.
Bored321 chapter 7 . 9/29/2018
Brutal. Interesting to what went down, even if it was more of the same.
Bored321 chapter 5 . 9/29/2018
I like the original content. Would be hilarious if they were both from the "future" and the she's internally freaking out at breaking away from the script at times.
Bored321 chapter 4 . 9/29/2018
Well, that was fast.

Never understood why he decided to off the senator. Wouldn't the person knowingly cheating on him be the more preferable target? Other guy might not even know he's infringing.
Bored321 chapter 3 . 9/29/2018
Huh. Interesting. Now will these two's presence be noticeable, or (in true Telltale fashion) regulated to the background?
Bored321 chapter 2 . 9/29/2018
The problem I find with these kinds of fics is that the narrative doesn't deviate much from the source material. Kenny still caused swarm to try and kill them, his kid nearly died, majority of the dialoge was ripped straight from the game.

Ironically, its similar to the game itself; your choices don't matter. All roads lead to Rome. Maybe that's the point? I could get behind that.
Bored321 chapter 1 . 9/29/2018
Decent start. Amusing to see the previous problems circumvented so easily. However, I can't see him noticing that Shawn opened up to the conversation differently, especially something so mundane.
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2018
This was amazing to read. A perfect ending...the one that all of us wanted.