Reviews for Redemptive Opportunities
leafs nation chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
I'm glad that you're keeping the Cauls around (at least for the time being XD). I know people tend to see them in a negative light, especially Larry, but if Lee knows what'll happen beforehand then maybe he can prevent them from getting to the dairy, because that's where a lot of the problems first started happening.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 4 . 4/21/2015
Another great chapter!
Epic Hobo Chuck chapter 1 . 4/20/2015
This is exactly what I was talking about and I loved how great this episode turned out yes Doug and Carley both live I mean I chose Doug most of the time because he had alot of hidden skill and potential (that laser pointer though lol) but now we don't have to worry about the debate on who to choose because they're both safe. Can't wait to see what you do with the next chapter cant wait for that. As always this is Chuck signing off.
ThePinkyPromise chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Sorry I didn't manage to review yesterday - I couldn't find the time! I'd feel mean if I didn't review so here goes!
I really like Carley she's defiantly one of my favourite characters. You go Lee! His quick-thinking saved Carley/Doug! I wonder what other problems they come across!
Stay awesome!
Kojo208 chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
I wonder with Doug being back will this affect Lee chances of getting it on with Carley
NeoTyson chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Both Carley and Doug being save, Lee is on a road. Pretty interesting having Lee and Kenny considering leaving Lilly
TheDonMic chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Whoop whoop! Yes, everyone is alive for once. I hope that this actually changes the story (come on for once TellTale!), please continue!
smeake chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Great chapter, can't wait for chapter 4.
guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
great story. i wonder how the st johns will go
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 3 . 4/18/2015
Doug and Carley? Check and check. Can't wait for the next one!
ThePinkyPromise chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
As usual I really enjoyed this chapter! I'm just wondering how he can stop Lilly shooting
Carley. I'm sure you'll find a way!
Stay awesome, Rock on!
Epic Hobo Chuck chapter 2 . 4/15/2015
Woohoo everything is perfect! It's like playing the game all over again but you can actually make the right choices this time instead of what the game forces you to do. Bravo can't wait for more!
I-Ship-Rickyl chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Oh my goodness (totally sounding like a grandma cx) This was AMAZING! Keep up the good work!
CarlxPudding chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Can't wait for the next chapter, this story is awesome.
santiago.poncini20 chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
OMG , IF HE SAVED SHAWN HE ALSO CHANGED THE COMIC┬ĚS STORYLINE FOR HIM BEING ALIVE

Awesome chapter!