Reviews for Redemptive Opportunities
Eu sunt Dracul 1 chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Giant wall, huh? Are u referring to Wellington?
Eu sunt Dracul 1 chapter 7 . 6/1/2015
lol true. Nobody cares about Larry. Sick bastard deserved it. Nice way of making Lee GI back to St. Jones. Will u be including Season 2? I wanted Lee to meet Luke and his group!
Eu sunt Dracul 1 chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
I knew it. Nobody would have went against Lee even after knowing he was a murderer. He helped them every time. If it were to happen in original game, the results would have been the same.
Eu sunt Dracul 1 chapter 3 . 6/1/2015
that's what that old shit man deserved. Smack some sense in him. Great story so far, bro. keep it up.
leafs nation chapter 15 . 5/28/2015
Sorry for not reviewing earlier :3 Hopefully this one kind of makes up for it a bit.

Just wanted to say that you do a really good job with the hopeful side of TWD. By that, I mean more that by the end of most of your stories, there's always some light at the end of the tunnel and you do a really great job of making it seem like things aren't as bad as they might appear to be. I think I could probably learn a thing or two from reading your stories on here :) Same goes for the both of you.

This was a really cool "what if" kind of story, and I'm glad you guys made it work so well. So good on ya, and I hope to read more from you guys soon. Excellent work :)

PS: I'm pretty sure I'm review number 150, so HA! I stole it!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/24/2015
That was the most beautiful fanfiction I've ever read.
Worker72 chapter 15 . 5/23/2015
Never say never. It's bad luck. Honestly though I wonder how they spread those flyers? Did they have an airplane and just dumped them out over cities or was it spread by radio operator?
Worker72 chapter 14 . 5/23/2015
And Carver doesn't get squat at being mentioned. Well maybe without Rebecca around to tempt him he wont go crazy this time. Other then the whole custody thing he was quite rational. Reggie being the exception to that rule and anyway Reggie did betray Carver. Reggie was lucky to be kept alive for as long as he was.
ThePinkyPromise chapter 15 . 5/22/2015
"Goodnight sweet pea." Lee whispered as he planted a kiss on her forehead.
My new favourite sentence in anything ever. Literally the cutest, sweetest, amazingest (okay, I know that isn't a word) sentence ever. I'm slightly sad that it's finished - I'll have to read the next one that comes out! See ya there. By the way, I really enjoyed this one! Thanks!
Stay awesome, rock on - For the last time... :'(
NeoTyson chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
Very great ending to a very great story. Glad Lee and Lilly had their moment since it seems like Carley and Doug would be together now. You already know I'm pump for the return of fight for survival
FanficCrossoverMaster15 chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
Have you ever tried a crossover?
danifan3000 chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
this was by far a great story. I hope that at some point someone will make a second chance for clementine where she winds up going back to the beginning of the apocalypse,most of the ones I've been finding just have her going back to the beginning of the second game
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
Thanks for all the reviews and feedback, guys! We appreciate it. I look forward to the last sequel soon. :)
Legendary Drifter Charles chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
Great Success! Man and here I was being negative and thinking this would end up being a dream or something. Wonderful ending guys everything went great with only one loss that's so damn awesome. I rate great m8 10/10. I am really stoked for your next story can't wait for more!
smeake chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
Great story, Lee used the second chance wisely & got his group safe to Wellington. Hopefully I get to see more stories like this in the future from other author's.
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »