Reviews for Redemptive Opportunities
thedarkpokemaster chapter 15 . 5/21/2015
wow now this was a good ending with only one death as well so Lee saved a lot of people and found a place to call home :D
ThePinkyPromise chapter 14 . 5/19/2015
LUKE! I love Luke! But not Cluke... unless they're the same age.
Anyway! I'm so glad Clementine is safe - and Lee. I just love this story at the moment! Sad that it's almost over!
Stay awesome, rock on!
NeoTyson chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Seing both season 1 and 2 groups meet up was a very cool moment. Looking forward to see how this story ends
pr0dz chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
I'm liking that Lee is changing fates around but how did the Season 2 group survive? Did they get a second chance or are they useful for once?
Guest chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Is it weird I've been grinning the whole time reading this ?

I just I JUST ALL OF MY FAVOURITE CHARACTERS ARE ALIVE PLUS THE CABIN GROUP OHMYGOD I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS I'M SO HAPPY
Legendary Drifter Charles chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
This is just great man this is such a rarity in the walking dead because it seems like this will actually be a happy ending and this is the only fanfiction where they actually got access into Wellington. The only person that they lost along the way was Larry who probably would have caused problems anyway however it kind of sucks how he died since he was in the military and most people at Wellington are in the military. The leader seems awesome and doesn't seem like a governor type of guy but he reminds me of Rick when he's the leader of the Alexandria Safe Zone. It's cool how the cabin group are in here and I thought you explained it pretty well, guys they never went to North Carolina so in turn they never met Carver and went to Howes. Can't wait for the conclusion to this awesome story.
I-Ship-Rickyl chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
:O FINAL CHAPTER IS NEXT? I CAN'T WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
smeake chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Good chapter, can't wait for Chapter 15!
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
It was kind of the same way with Mark randomly appearing in the second episode with no explanation, but at least there's one here. Can't wait to see the finale!
thedarkpokemaster chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
damn this was good happt they all got there I wonder what happened to the ones from the 400 days part of well know the lat chapter will be good :D
Xerion chapter 14 . 5/18/2015
Oh, so- When they escaped Howe's, Pete had found a flier, mentioning the location of Wellington, and they decided to go for it, see if it's for real.. huh..

-Xerion
Worker72 chapter 13 . 5/18/2015
Funny thing is I would have expected Clem to demand to see the bodies of her parents before leaving for Wellington. With any luck the group will get to Howe's Hardware before Carver goes crazy and might set up some interference that prevents the loss of such a nice refuge. Honestly it kind of annoys me how the group in season 2 held on to their morality even in the face of death. With all the effort they put in to escaping they could have just killed Carver and taken Howe's Hardware over much more easily.
ThePinkyPromise chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
Aww, poor Clem! I feel so sorry for her, but it had to be done.
Oh yeah, Omid I'm SURE the guy was okay (sarcasm)
Sorry for the short review I don't have much time.
Stay awesome, Rock on!
Legendary Drifter Charles chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
Onward to Wellington hopefully nobody dies on the way over there and hope Clementine will be back to her old self again soon.
smeake chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
Good chapter, can't wait for Chapter 14!
184 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »