Reviews for The Foundation Must be True
FoulerGlint60 chapter 11 . 4/28
awesome to see you update again! although i am a bit late I hope you keep up the good work. also sorry to hear that someone has been doing that like seriously the world is already messed up as it is we really don't need someone else being that sort of bitter towards someone else just for something they dislike.

anyways cheers to ya keep up your good work and the like wooot woot!
After reading this gem of a fanfiction, I’m proud to say that this fanfic is arguably one of the best I’ve seen in a while. And while it is no longer being updated, I hope to the writer that reads this is writing perhaps stories or something of the sort. In any case, this was a wonder to read, may it be picked up in the future by your own or another’s hand.
GalactaIsBest chapter 4 . 4/4
Buddy! You're writing is truly lovely my friend, and I'm very thankful you've decided to craft this artwork of a fanfiction! I'm pretty bad with long reviews, but I just wanted you to know you're work is truly, truly amazing work!
Desert Ranger BUCK chapter 8 . 2/27
So a HEAT rocket, something that’s meant to pierce solid metal, have trouble piercing solid stone
That doesn’t make sense since rocket launchers have been used against pillboxes and buildings and has been proven to pierce more reinforced concrete better than piercing solid steel such as the M72 LAW being able to pierce 6 feet of earth, 2 feet of reinforced concrete, and can penetrate 1 foot of steel
Desert Ranger BUCK chapter 3 . 2/25
Great work
Although my only nitpick was the lore dump at the beginning, that cordite was used in the guns despite cordite being obsolete compared to smokeless powder and it was last used in WW2, also the time it takes to make stuff in-game is actually how fast they’re built
Otherwise, good story and keep up the good writing
Dragonheart Of Ireland chapter 11 . 2/4
This story is AWESOME! Please come back to this beautiful story someday!
Interestingknight chapter 11 . 1/22
It seems like we might never know why Siesta is fighting
jarjarhead chapter 11 . 1/21
eeyyyy cliffhanger!

the story is nice. plz finish it. wanna see siesta and legion decimate wardes and the enemy troops
adam110902 chapter 11 . 1/16
thanks for ending a amazing story on a cliffhanger
Guest chapter 11 . 12/14/2021
I read this story three times already and still deeply sad to see it that there's still no new chapters after 4 years! I hope things are doing good for you and Merry Christmas!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/26/2021
I wasn't originally planning on reading this, because I saw LEGION in the character tags and thought it would be another fanatical Nod-takes-over-everything fanfic. But this has proven to be one of the best stories I have read on this site. I hope you continue this because I really want to see Louise's reaction to Nod war crimes and for GDI to come into the picture. But either way, I hope you're all right.
Jctherebel chapter 11 . 11/4/2021
Really wish this wasn’t dead, it has been an amazing story
Serafina Fairway chapter 11 . 9/15/2021
It doesn't seem likely at this point, but boy would I love to see this continued! I very much wanna see Siesta kicking ass and save the girl, that'd be hilarious irony. Also really wanna see heavy vehicles and air units. Mwahaha
Elveril chapter 11 . 8/17/2021
I, personnally, love your story, it's original and rather well thougjt out ! The development pace is not too fast, not too slow either. I really hope you'll continue this story !
Guest chapter 11 . 7/8/2021
well i hope to see you next chapter.