Reviews for Unscathed
Helensorrento chapter 36 . 7/13
Loved this story but I wish it was have liked to see them married and a miracle child.
operaluvr chapter 1 . 5/6
I love this story.
This is a really good story - I hope you find the time and inspiration to finish it one day (soon, maybe!).
So just read this through for the second time. Wish you would finish it someday but enjoyed it as it is. Thank you
Nanou0111 chapter 36 . 3/25
I know it's been more than 2 years, but is there a chance that you update this beautiful story! Maybe one last chapter to give some finality! Thank you for writing this story! I really hope we will get an ending to it.
Lfillingame chapter 36 . 3/13
I just finished Chapter 36 of “Unscathed”. I really enjoyed reading this and all of your other fanfics. I especially enjoyed “Attachment Syndrome” and read it again about a month ago. Although it’s been over a year since you’ve updated “Unscathed”, I am hoping that you will complete this fanfic. I’m going to follow and favorite this title, hoping to get notification of an update.

Thank you so much for writing about Caskett; I loved the show and really miss it. Reading the Castle fan fictions helps to keep it going, at least for me. Thank you again and hope you will continue this story.
Miss-Tyk chapter 36 . 2/17
Hi! Did you give up on this story? I’ve always loved it, read it several times, and I really wish to know how it ends!
E.Sign chapter 34 . 2/13
so even though this story isn't finished, I've read it at least 3 times. I am seriously hoping that you one day find the time and inspiration to finish it. It's fantastic. Thx
Guest chapter 36 . 12/22/2017
I come back to this story every few months to see if you've written a new chapter, but no such luck... yet. Although it's been nearly 2 years since the last update, I may just have to accept that you've moved on from Castle fan fic. Thank you for sharing what you did.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Please continue this story, she's so important to me.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/21/2017
Please continue, it doesn't have to be perfect, just needs an ending
Kaleidoscopical chapter 36 . 11/16/2017
I just hope that one day this story will be finished. I have read it multiple times and REALLY want to see it complete.
helensorrento chapter 36 . 9/8/2017
I love this story,even though it made me it soon please!
Kimstyl chapter 36 . 6/28/2017
I keep,coming back to this story hoping you have added more chapters. But even though you haven't yet, I still find nuances every time I reread it. Can't wait til the inspiration strikes you again. Will continue to follow.

P.S. You're a fantastic writer.
ElValTal chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
I just discovered this story, and so glad I did! Very intense, and well written. Suspenseful, angsty...what one would expect with this type of story. Like how you develop this special relationship with Alexis and Kate. Can't wait to read more, time permitting! :)
1,711 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »