Reviews for Unscathed
Miss-Tyk chapter 36 . 2/17
Hi! Did you give up on this story? I’ve always loved it, read it several times, and I really wish to know how it ends!
E.Sign chapter 34 . 2/13
so even though this story isn't finished, I've read it at least 3 times. I am seriously hoping that you one day find the time and inspiration to finish it. It's fantastic. Thx
Guest chapter 36 . 12/22/2017
I come back to this story every few months to see if you've written a new chapter, but no such luck... yet. Although it's been nearly 2 years since the last update, I may just have to accept that you've moved on from Castle fan fic. Thank you for sharing what you did.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2017
Please continue this story, she's so important to me.
Guest chapter 36 . 11/21/2017
Please continue, it doesn't have to be perfect, just needs an ending
Kaleidoscopical chapter 36 . 11/16/2017
I just hope that one day this story will be finished. I have read it multiple times and REALLY want to see it complete.
helensorrento chapter 36 . 9/8/2017
I love this story,even though it made me it soon please!
Kimstyl chapter 36 . 6/28/2017
I keep,coming back to this story hoping you have added more chapters. But even though you haven't yet, I still find nuances every time I reread it. Can't wait til the inspiration strikes you again. Will continue to follow.

P.S. You're a fantastic writer.
ElValTal chapter 12 . 3/18/2017
I just discovered this story, and so glad I did! Very intense, and well written. Suspenseful, angsty...what one would expect with this type of story. Like how you develop this special relationship with Alexis and Kate. Can't wait to read more, time permitting! :)
Celticsagittarius chapter 36 . 2/19/2017
Amazing.
Harrowing, somber and heartbreaking on occasion with joyful, humorous and uplifting moments to break through the rage and helplessness felt while reading certain chapters.
Very well written. Please come back and continue. Either as added chapters to this instalment or as a separate connecting story.
E.Sign chapter 35 . 2/6/2017
waiting patiently... or maybe not that patiently... for you to finish. please?
corlando chapter 36 . 2/4/2017
This was one of my all time favorite stories, so much so that I was recently rereading it. Is there any chance that you will continue it in the future?
Thanks for writing. :)
KsenijaCastillion chapter 36 . 1/12/2017
I still read this story from time to time... I love it! I don't wnt to forget it and I really hope some day you're gonna post chapter 37! Yo, writer... Wherever you are... I really hope you're fine! Thanks for this joy!
BamfCaskett chapter 1 . 12/14/2016
reading this for about the 4th time! Still as good as the first time around!
Guest chapter 35 . 11/17/2016
I miss this story so much. I hope you update soon.
1,705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »