Reviews for Percy Jackson, The breath of a God
The-Scorned-Prophet chapter 1 . 1/11/2016
This is so good

I need more
OKIdon'tknowaName chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
omg, this is pretty amazing. please update. I'll look forward to it.
Dorian Havilliard chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
omg you have to update this is freaking amazing
Mean-As-Severus chapter 1 . 5/16/2015
GREAT!
No Signs of Life chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Please update soon! I really like this story. :-)
DearlyFictitious chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
My gods! PLEASE CONTINUE!

There's plenty of fics where Percy turns immortal, but I've never read one with a plot like this!

Love&hugs from me! DF
AricMarx chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Allegra M; Will do! Already working on chapter 2 and plan for it to be much longer than this chapter. I just saw the opportunity for a cliff hanger, so I took it. ;)
DragonThestralRider; I liked the premise as well! I've read a lot of fanfics about Percy Jackson, and many of them talk about Percy dying to Kronos, or him saying yes to the Gods at the end. However, I do not believe I have read a fanfic where Percy dies quite the same way he does in mine.
Myra; As I said early to DragonThestralRider, there are a lot of fanfics similar to this where Percy becomes a God. I'm glad you enjoyed it! I guess you'll have to wait for the chapters to come to find out for your other questions, huh? ;) Fear not, it shouldn't be long before chapter 2 is posted.

-As for replying to future reviews, I haven't decided if I will continue to reply like this, or reply via a private message, but I am leaning towards replying like this so I can address guest users as well! Have a great day everyone!
myra chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
i don't know if something like this have been written before in this fandom, but i liked the first chapter. what will he be the god of? will you continue to the HoO? what will happen with percy and annabeth now?
DragonThestralRider chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
i love the idea of kronos getting revenge. I mean Percy basically ruined him
Allegra M chapter 1 . 4/12/2015