Reviews for Fractured
And BOOM! goes the dynamite
Guest chapter 2 . 10/21/2017
nice
ezok chapter 2 . 10/9/2017
This gives a new meaning to the phrase "go fuck yourself".
Keep up the good work.
Determined-OverLord Wang-Yu chapter 2 . 12/1/2016
Wow! WHAT A GREAT CHAPTER! LOVE IT! HOPE TO SEE EVEN MORE! HECK, I HOPE IT'S A HAREM AND THAT FEM. KURAMA, HINATA AND THE ONE-ARMED GIRL JOIN IN OR APPEAR AGAIN! PLEASE CONSIDER IT!

GOOD LUCK!
Mokkel chapter 2 . 11/19/2016
woah! woah! woah! woah! where the hell did this plot come from?! i just in the middle of chapter 2 then BAM an actual storyline is introduced. that totally took me by surprise. anyway hope chapter 3 will soon be published
61394 chapter 2 . 10/12/2016
good story
TheUltimateAlphaWereWolf chapter 2 . 7/17/2016
this is a great story so far and i cant wait to read more, keep up the great work.
Death Destroyer of The Damned chapter 2 . 6/3/2016
Absolutely beyotiful.
desdelor97 chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
This was a great chapter.
Please keep up the great work.
Hellwalker chapter 2 . 5/15/2016
man please update this story i freaking love it. please dont abandon it its way to awesome to get abandoned.
Look what Jesus did chapter 2 . 4/14/2016
Fun story so far surprisingly lengthy and coherent plot so far in this story don't keep us waiting too long on an update now
Trace Reading chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
You should lay off the gratuitous Japanese. "Aa" and "Iie" are yes and no...and somewhat archaic? I dunno. But you don't need to use them. Also, it's Kage Bunshin. Two words. Shadow Clone.

Jutsu has a connotation with magic, so a proper translation would be "Magic of Shadow Clone"...loosely, anyway.
dingo-822 chapter 2 . 3/17/2016
You should use Kushina's chakra and add her to this after having Kyuubi make her watch what they have been doing, maybe even have Mikoto in a coma and she wakes up and finds out about Naruto having her books that.
fannut chapter 2 . 3/10/2016
So ... When are you gonna update?
Sorry, sorry, but I gotta know! I love this story! I haven't really found any like this before, where Naruto has a physical AND emotional relationship with his henged clone, and I love it. Are there any that you have read? If you have could you send them to me? If not could you write more? Please write more anyways!
Also when you write more on this, I'm kinda hoping that somewhere down the line Naruto manages to integrate Menma and Yume into Kohana. Like, maybe team 7 is sent to help some refugees move to Konoha and these two twins take a real liking to Naruto, only they are actualy the girls that Naruto got out early and sent ahead to hide among the refugees. Obviously this would have to be after he finds a way to keep them permanently solid.
Another thing, are you gonna make this a harem? My preference would be for no, because while harems can be sexie, I think that a Naruto that can make girls on demand, girls who he could COMPLETELY trust to NEVER betray him, wouldn't risk his heart on someone who has even the slightest chance of hurting him. While we know that Hinata would be even more faithful to Naruto than his self-made girls, he doesn't know that, so I think Naruto in this story would, and should, stick to his own girls, when it comes to the long term stuff. One night stands are different.
Oniele chapter 2 . 2/16/2016
What is that pesky thing you called "plot".