Reviews for Home
dianatolveira chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Beautiful story and wonderfully written :)
GingietheSnap chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
A story that needed to be written and beautifully written it was. Such heartbreak for Aramis brings the reader to tears.
Romantic Journalist chapter 1 . 9/2/2015
Le sigh. I hope we see more of them next season. I'm so sad for Aramis! And Anne. They belong together! They belong to each other! Rawr.
Mitsuky092 chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
I saw you have a few stories about Aramis and Queen Anne :) i'm going to read all of them haha
this is a very beautiful story, i hope they'll have a happy ending. They are so cute together that the must finish together!
Chloe.661 chapter 1 . 4/16/2015
Loved it :D
Sue Pokorny chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Wonderful. If they flash ahead in season 3 (which would make perfect sense to me) I do hope we get to see something like this. Aramis would be mesmerized by the first sight of his son as a child with a distinct personality and it would be beautiful to behold. I think you really captured that moment. Well done!

Sue
MrsShooty chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Yippee! More Annamis goodness! That was wonderful - as usual!
OK. So now Aramis is back and we "know" (I'm taking your story as canon now you know...) that the King has a new mistress, I think that little private garden nook is going to become Anne's place to tryst with her very personal guard.
So...how about a secret little tryst between our favourite couple in their new special place?!
Please. Pretty please. With a cherry on the top.
Ruth xx