Reviews for The Days We Break
AvidReader2236 chapter 1 . 2/16
Lovely.
kitana415 chapter 1 . 4/18/2016
The sarcasm in that last line is everything. This makes me want to read some Alicia fics. I wonder what happened to her after the Battle...
worrywart chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Very nice! I've always read stories where the pair are background characters so this was neat to read .
mellifluous aria chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
I loved this! Angelina and Alicia aren't very well known characters, but you portrayed them very well, with a lot of depth. I really enjoyed reading about their friendship :)
Inkfire chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
This is so sweet—no wonder Angelina would be so lost, indeed, but she's got her friend to be her rock. I love the way you portrayed their connection. Great job :)
thosedarndursleys chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oh my goodness, this was so sweet! I love their friendship. It fits perfectly into canon and your writing is absolutely beautiful :) Your prompts were seamless as well. If you hadn't put them in the author's note, I never would have known they were prompts! Great job :)
gurlsreadtoo chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
mdpm,
amazing as usual :) best of luck in ur comp!
Morning Lilies chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Aw, I love these two so much! Such a fan of Gryffindor friendships in general. :) Very nice writing.
Gizzy's Mama chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Another wonderful story. Friendship stories during these dark times are always so much more emotionally charged...not knowing if your best friend will survive wasn't just something Harry, Ron and Hermione had to deal with. Very well done.
Sabrina Granger-Weasley chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Beautiful! So touching, yet hopeful. Simple and short, yet still gripping. I love it!

Sabrina xx
basscymru chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This was lovely. I know next to nothing about these characters, but I found that I understood them very quickly. There's nothing at all awkward about the dialogue or reactions. Actually, there's nothing wrong with this at all. I can't think of a single way to better it.
keeptheotherone chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Oh, my, how did I never notice that Fred and George didn't say goodbye, and how hurt their friends would have been? You have done a great job capturing that fear/stress/pressure of leaving school for the first time, the anxiety of not knowing what comes next and the fear that you won't be friends anymore once you don't see each other every day. Fav line: "Merlin's pants, Fred and George aren't even here and they still know how tomake me furious." :D
BurgundyHope chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Stories about best friends really are THE BEST. No matter what the situation. This was such a wonderful (slightly bittersweet) testament to a friendship. Well done, lovely :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Brilliant. Being an upperclassman during those final years would have been hell.