Reviews for Chartreuse Seed
yunibell chapter 8 . 1/15/2006
update please. I want to know whats going to happen next.
megami chapter 1 . 5/23/2004
I liked it but i was quite confused but all in all it waas awesome.
Misato-Katsuragi2 chapter 8 . 3/2/2004
O.o
* blink blink *
Interesting...Can't wait til chapter 9. I wonder what happened to Kusenagi though...Has he been taken over by Murakumo?
UnownJust not tellin chapter 8 . 11/9/2003
Please continuue this story, I love it. I have nothing to complain to you that should be improved I think it's on Writing! ) ) )
Kabuki Kasaragi chapter 8 . 9/19/2003
Hey Merc and Schally, your fic is awesome i'm really enjoying the mystery and weither or not Momiji is going to servive the attack of her mitama. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter so don't keep me in waiting. Good work guys, real good. I want to know if Kusinagi is going to break the control that Murakumo has over him. But I was just wondering what happened to Suzano-oh. Is he asleep or dead, and who is Valencia. I don't remember her from the series. Unless your talking about the Blue Seed 2 they have coming out. Maybe she is from there, Anyways again good job, can't wait for the rest.

Kabuki :รพ
Katy chapter 7 . 9/8/2003
MORE! MORE! I don't want to sound ungrateful or rude or anything I just think that there should be more of. . .I don't know. . .Kusanagi and such. Anyways. Great FanFic!

Jupiter-chan chapter 7 . 7/16/2003
Wow. Im blown away. You two girls are sensational writers! I hope you update more often so I can keep reading Chartreuse Seed. You guys did a god job keeping up with the stuff laid out by Blue Seed. Ill be watchin you!

Jupiter-chan