Reviews for Cherry Blossom Blooming (Book Two)
k123 chapter 11 . 2/17
Just as good as book 1! I loved Sakura and Gaara's conversations because if anyone ever needed a helping hand it's that boy.

Hmm, I wonder if Jiraiya will still take Naruto on, even though they haven't met before. And with the Hokage still alive, will there be a need for the trip to get Tsunade?

The places you've taken the plot and the changes you made are really interesting. On to book 3 :))
azure chapter 4 . 7/24/2016
i really dissapoint when sasuke doesnt have sharingan, lost at match and weak. it really so not true. i dislike this.
Smiling Seshat chapter 9 . 2/27/2016
I am imagining Gaara spying on Sakura's girl's night and taking notes about the relationship advice. XP
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 11 . 2/26/2016
This was really good! For all the fascination of Gaara, I'm glad that they left on a good note. And sasuke didn't turn traitor! Excited to read book 3!
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 10 . 2/26/2016
I'm really digging Shikamaru here. He's brave, chivalrious, and intelligent. Fricking on point characterization
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 9 . 2/26/2016
That was really sweet. And if this becomes GaaSaku, eitherromantic or platonic, I will be so stoked
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 8 . 2/26/2016
Despite the disconnect between the two, I'm glad to see that the relationship between mother and daughter isn't bad.
With the rate that this is going, i can't tell if Sasuke is goingto turn traiter or not
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 7 . 2/26/2016
That was pretty brutal
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 6 . 2/26/2016
I'm glad the two friends finally made up. But really, since both of his teammates passed, how will Sasuke react?
and she's so conscious of Gaara! It's intriguing me.
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 5 . 2/26/2016
I love the relationship Kakashi and Sakura have here. I love his best student comment. Because really, she had the potential to be one
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 4 . 2/26/2016
Oh Naruto, that last comment was killer. I love the insight that you had in these matches, the little commentary team 7 made. But I'm not sure how i feel about Sasuke. This might be his breaking point...
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 3 . 2/26/2016
It really isn't. And I'm such a fan of Gaara, that I'm so happy that he's so present in this story!
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 2 . 2/26/2016
Ouch Sakura, ouch. But I'm so glad that Orochimaru didn't mark Sasuke. And maybe he won't turn traitor. Maybe.
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 1 . 2/26/2016
I laughed so hard at Sakura's reaction to Gaara. I really did. And i love the friendship the three females have. They're 12, they have horomones, so of course there are fights, but it's heart wrenching. And i understand both sides, that i can't really pick a side.
Ashen Author chapter 1 . 2/11/2016
I love the way she told off Hinata. Sakura's completely right.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »