Reviews for Smugglers Adventures
Shadowgirl1 chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
I'm surprised you didn't continue with this story. It's well written and reminds me of smugglers. An accurate portrayal. Nice job!
RAP chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
Hey, I like the plot. The writing could be a little better. Going to get another part anytime?
Mouse chapter 1 . 1/19/2001
A pretty darn good story, develops Aves' personality a little further than could be done in the Thrawn trilogy, lotsa humour. Of course, just about anything with Talon Karrde ("Saving the galaxy in style!") is worth reading. But hey! Not EVERBODY hates the Hutts! :)
Cerasi chapter 1 . 11/16/2000

i haven't read it but i have heard you talk about it, so i'll say its good anyway.

write more quickly.

oh and

smell ya later!
Jodi Smith chapter 1 . 11/14/2000
Well, I am going to warn you, I'll be your toughest critic (being a self proclaimed Karrde expert). Firstly, Karrde didn't rise into a smuggling power until AFTER Jabba's death ("Heir To The Empire"). Two, Karrde never gives his real name out freely, especially if he doesn't trust someone ("First Encounter"). Third, during the events of ROTJ, Karrde was eliminating the other lieutenants in Car'das's organization, taking it over ("Vision of the Future"). I do congratulate you on having Karrde wait around for Aves (That's just classic Karrde), although I don't think he'd fall for a trap that easily. (Karrde always has a sober guard around. "Vision of the Future," "The Last Command.") Still, a good story, which I enjoyed. There is hardly ANYTHING with Karrde in it *sniff* and he's the best character in the Star Wars universe (Thank You Zahn!). I love what you have happening so far and will look forward to the next installment. Please don't get too upset at my criticism, it isn't meant to be mean.