Reviews for Family Night
LinsteadTVfreak chapter 1 . 3/1/2016
I love this! It made me laughwith all the looks Oliver kept reciving.
Hotgirlow chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Love this story would really love it if you did another chapter hope you update soon.
Lady Greenwood chapter 1 . 5/7/2015
Great one -shot , but please give us a happy Olicity ending! Xx
Sparkleyangel chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
I like your story...even if the ending made me sad :)
4321 chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Please updats
Mixi chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Yes, the ending is just too sad. (open too, but mainly sad).
I'd really like for you to add another chapter and some happiness. Besides the show and all those fics out there right now that would end on the same note as yours here, I really Need someone doing something about that. You know write something positive. :)
Sunny2006 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I love the whole family dynamic. That was wonderful. I hope you'll continue with a great Olicity ending! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Please write part 2 you can't leave such a good story on that cliff hanger!
ncleplsn3 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
With the way you write and with where this could possibly end up, I could definitely bare to tune in for another chapter, or 3 or 10, whatever floats your boat. I loved the way one perspective tied into the next, never leaving the setting as a whole. You're an excellent writer. :)
jennaloohoo chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Oh dear. Please don't stop it here. My little heart can't handle the UST and angst that was left there.
sara.holliday.7777 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
It's great :) really liked it
sakura-blossom62 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Oh I just love the idea that they would gather for dinners like this but that ending killed me because it really hurt to see that when he is the one causing it.
EagleEyes460 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I loved this! Please continue with story! At the ending, I wanted to cry! Please please continue with this story! Loved it! :-D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
I love team Arrow bonding time Is there a gonna be another chapter please?
Arrowy chapter 1 . 4/12/2015
Plz male another one you can't end like that! Its good so far!