Reviews for Black Winged Hero
Shortmike24 chapter 2 . 12/1/2022
12 sluts in the harems? are you a 13-14 yr old thats never been kissed? being a relationship with just 1 bitch is hard work. 12? get the fuck outta here.
DarknessServant chapter 17 . 11/28/2022
you know what? from logical reader perspective, this author should glad this fanfic to be last this long

cause this is the shittiest op naruto representation I've ever seen, like really? become cadre class yet got controlled by a highschool girl? getting raped by a catgirl? (yes i know he's getting poisoned but come on, poison that only turn off senjutsu and relaxing muscle and suddenly he become limp? didn't he said he has access to kurama power? can't he just power it up like 1 chapter later when he met zekram?) and last, that kuroka betrayals.

yes i know author did it and it's successfully made some spice to the story, but what the points of spicing up a spoiled food? where the character, the story, the power of mc didn't matter when he's a limp dick mc that cannot says simple "NO"
As I have chapter 13 . 11/11/2022
I shall call that certain dirty crow “Kokaineball”.
Chowder chapter 5 . 11/11/2022
moment:
“Oh, hello, Cho-“
Snaps pointer finger to her face. “I’m not your boyfriend!”
Besides chapter 1 . 11/11/2022
Knowing that you basically have stopped updating,
I would have said,
Bring in Hinata.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2022
I am out anyways cya I guess
elkenn chapter 17 . 10/7/2022
Shame that this isn't finished... at least kokabiel arc is complete...
Danirodriguez1995 chapter 17 . 9/2/2022
Continue, please, with the story it's very good, don't give up, please, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a big fan of this type of stories and the truth is that they have no comparison.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2022
He told the truth for what and then became friends with rias like just why it was better with just yokai
Crtox chapter 1 . 8/8/2022
Such an amazing story so far easily 9.5/10 i just hope that you one day comback to it.
CHRIS8477 chapter 17 . 7/24/2022
It's a great story, but I think Kruaka should have been able to fight off Ophis' mind control. Hopefully she can fix things with Naruto and the other's. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cryocopter chapter 7 . 7/20/2022
Pls continue the fic cuz its really good and dont believe the other reviews cuz this is a naruto fic and dont let them get inside your head and if somebody is complaning in the review just ignore them and make them for your loyal reader you have and greate work on the story :)
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 17 . 6/12/2022
I really expect the treachery. Both are self-centered and really Rias is starting to get on my nerves.
Hazyimp chapter 2 . 4/24/2022
I don't know what you're expecting but this is a power fic
Azreus chapter 17 . 4/22/2022
Kill Kuroka she deserves it anyway
2,422 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »