Reviews for Black Winged Hero
MakesSenseToMe chapter 4 . 4/12
Yes yes a SIX winged fallen angel is stronger then Azazel mhm
*thumbs double down*
PaleFeed chapter 1 . 3/6
I like this story a lot. Reading this so many years later it’s hilarious to see the “final” pairings change every chapter.
Really good story wish there is more to it. it make sense to me how he is Twelve wing fallen angel even wen he was god level he is still human that can die by any means possible. Also by the power azazel use was it all Mutated pieces if so that make sense if so then it explains why he was able to get Revived by it by being a god level entity and more now and have he just bin Using first sage of his bijuu Cloak and not the one he use Duringhis finle fight against Kaguya
bibink729 chapter 1 . 12/25/2023
good
ItzJoe chapter 10 . 10/25/2023
why are you having him fly when he can teleport? he's a fallen angel, they can all teleport
Hendrie9870 chapter 17 . 8/25/2023
Please continue
Wingedglaze chapter 4 . 8/22/2023
Maybe it’s because I’m tired but this is so annoying to read right now. Naruto was around god level while fighting in the war with half of Kurama and he still beat sasuke while he was powered by all of the tailed beast just saying and now he’s a 12 winged fallen angel wouldn’t he idk be way above god level. I’ll try reading it later and hopefully my view changes because it is a good story
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2023
“He yelled comically” yeah bro it’s just annoying not comical...
Secik52 chapter 17 . 8/12/2023
Its been a long time since I read a fic as good as this, thank you for writing this, I appreciate the originality of your work.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/7/2023
Why is Naruto so nice wannabe guy he isn’t this nice to being just just Wtf garbage as
Wraith72138928 chapter 17 . 2/28/2023
This story is complete dogshit
Shortmike24 chapter 2 . 12/1/2022
12 sluts in the harems? are you a 13-14 yr old thats never been kissed? being a relationship with just 1 bitch is hard work. 12? get the fuck outta here.
DarknessServant chapter 17 . 11/28/2022
you know what? from logical reader perspective, this author should glad this fanfic to be last this long

cause this is the shittiest op naruto representation I've ever seen, like really? become cadre class yet got controlled by a highschool girl? getting raped by a catgirl? (yes i know he's getting poisoned but come on, poison that only turn off senjutsu and relaxing muscle and suddenly he become limp? didn't he said he has access to kurama power? can't he just power it up like 1 chapter later when he met zekram?) and last, that kuroka betrayals.

yes i know author did it and it's successfully made some spice to the story, but what the points of spicing up a spoiled food? where the character, the story, the power of mc didn't matter when he's a limp dick mc that cannot says simple "NO"
As I have chapter 13 . 11/11/2022
I shall call that certain dirty crow “Kokaineball”.
2,434 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »