Reviews for Black Winged Hero
guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
To be perfectly honest I think naruto would be stronger than every body and in the dxd universe except great red or ophis and that's maybe.
kamikage86 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Yep I like that harem, keep this story going and update soon.
animecollecter chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
i have a reason for them if i stated yes for the harem.

rias: yes. naruto did state that he the like the color red and wish for to have the same color like his mom. the real reason is that naruto and rias are more like minato and kushina. it is another them on how they would fall in love.

akeno: yes. the reason is that akeno and naruto have a similar experience with their father however i believe that naruto can help akeno to accept her angle half and still allow her to at least give her a free shot at her father for what she had to go through since he deserve it.

xenovia: IDK

ravel: IDK

koneko: yes. the reason is that he can be able to teach koneko on how to use senjutsu and mend to the bond with her older sister if he tells the story on what happen to sasuke that happened to him with his elder brother and make sure that she will not repeat the same mistake.

kuroka: yes. the reason is that she is looking for strong male to produce strong children and due the fact he can use senjutsu make it more compatible for her to mate with him.

yasaka: yes. the reason due the fact he has the power of the nine tails and can be a good father figure for her daughter will make her certain that he will the perfect mate for her.

well i thought i give you reasons for the pairing and like said xenovia and ravel are IDK so if your looking for a reason for them then someone could give you one for them.

well then.

later.
ThatOnePersonEveryoneKnows chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Gr8 story m8 I r8 8/8 makes h8ers wanna regurgit8.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Can you add Gabriel to the harem?
Darkconvoy99 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Hmmm... This is a rare version, Naruto turned into a Fallen Angel... The most common one is him turning into a devil. Looking forward to see how you will develop the story. Wonder what you will do about Issei in your story?

Any possibility of adding Gabriel and Rossweisse into the harem?

Also, it is up to you if you want to answer, but what is your planned maximum size of the Harem for Naruto?
RikudoNaruto1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
awesome start man, loving the harem to ;)
so glad you didnt nerf naruto
ARSLOTHES chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
It's a pretty good fic and unconventional since he's reincarnated into a fallen angel. I would add Gabriel into the harem but that's it. Hope you continue this
ultima-owner chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I love it
Darkjaden chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Didn't hear anything about Kurama yet.
Hugo0974 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Awesome start! I hope you keep update this fic!
Keep up the good work!

PS: There was only one error, Goudama is an attack that destroys everything that is not protected with Senjutsu. So it would be impossible to Azazel defend themselve with their wings. Yes. Goudama is overpower as hell!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
supert
the-Contradiction chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
I like it there are so few fallen angel Naruto stories this is refreshing, I can't wait for more. Also I think the harem is fantastic the way it is, please don't change a thing.
The Storm Master 567 chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Finally, another fallen naruto story! Looks good and promising like all your other stories. Make one suggestion to harem. No rias. Mainly, I don't like her all that much. Also, issei and her are made for each other when u think of it. It helps the plot of the entire story go along.
Argorok chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Interesting story so far, please keep up the good work. Also add Sona and Serafall to the harem.
2,435 | « Prev Page 1 .. 150 157 158 159 160 161 162 .. Last Next »