Reviews for Black Winged Hero
As I have chapter 13 . 11/11/2022
I shall call that certain dirty crow “Kokaineball”.
Chowder chapter 5 . 11/11/2022
moment:
“Oh, hello, Cho-“
Snaps pointer finger to her face. “I’m not your boyfriend!”
Besides chapter 1 . 11/11/2022
Knowing that you basically have stopped updating,
I would have said,
Bring in Hinata.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/10/2022
I am out anyways cya I guess
elkenn chapter 17 . 10/7/2022
Shame that this isn't finished... at least kokabiel arc is complete...
Danirodriguez1995 chapter 17 . 9/2/2022
Continue, please, with the story it's very good, don't give up, please, a story that the truth has no comparison. I can tell you since I am a big fan of this type of stories and the truth is that they have no comparison.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/6/2022
He told the truth for what and then became friends with rias like just why it was better with just yokai
Crtox chapter 1 . 8/8/2022
Such an amazing story so far easily 9.5/10 i just hope that you one day comback to it.
CHRIS8477 chapter 17 . 7/24/2022
It's a great story, but I think Kruaka should have been able to fight off Ophis' mind control. Hopefully she can fix things with Naruto and the other's. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Cryocopter chapter 7 . 7/20/2022
Pls continue the fic cuz its really good and dont believe the other reviews cuz this is a naruto fic and dont let them get inside your head and if somebody is complaning in the review just ignore them and make them for your loyal reader you have and greate work on the story :)
gmhribrahimsoleh89 chapter 17 . 6/12/2022
I really expect the treachery. Both are self-centered and really Rias is starting to get on my nerves.
Hazyimp chapter 2 . 4/24/2022
I don't know what you're expecting but this is a power fic
Azreus chapter 17 . 4/22/2022
Kill Kuroka she deserves it anyway
Azreus chapter 9 . 4/22/2022
Not gonna lie about this but i hate how he lost his virginity to Yasaka i wanted him to lose it to someone else
Pessagno Stefano chapter 1 . 4/7/2022
Too many loopholes, plus why is the man oblivious to everything.
2,435 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »