Reviews for Black Winged Hero
Guest chapter 7 . 1/14/2022
Am I the only one who kinda hates how Naruto-like Naruto is being? I mean I get it that it's the entire purpose of the fic. But maybe add some tweaks to his behaviour so that he doesn't go around flashing his smile and making everything like Naruto everywhere... Like you know... 'Naruto's chakra is so warm that people end up attracted to him, along with the huge smiles full of warmth... I can't help but let go of all of my anger for him...' Or something like that...
LemonAndHaremLover chapter 1 . 11/16/2021
Is this abandoned? Hope not.

This story is too good to be abandoned.
taiwoeretan1 chapter 2 . 10/6/2021
Will there be lemons in this story?
Zaneblaze23 chapter 17 . 9/4/2021
pal pla update this story ist awesome
manmathamanan2003 chapter 17 . 8/20/2021
Will you ever post the next chapter ? It was a really good story please don't drop it
BillyTheBruiser chapter 1 . 6/30/2021
Damn, this story's pacing is awful. It's really unpleasant to follow as everything feels like it's happening absurdly fast. There is no real development, characters are just being created out of nothing. Give it a try I guess but meh.
Snake551g chapter 7 . 6/20/2021
this is just stupid I get he wants to help her but he needs to discipline rias for crying out loud she is just manipulating everyone around her.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/23/2021
You dead buddy?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/14/2021
Great story but I wish it continued on
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 16 . 5/1/2021
awsome on how rias-chan reacted to kuroka-chan having sex with naruto!, also awsome spar between sairaorg and naruto! Really looking forward to future chapters and I hope you update already it's been years!
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 15 . 5/1/2021
Chp15. Awsome chapter ! Really liked how the fight scene went with xeno and irina, also liked how they seemed to be opening up to naruto! Also loved the lemon with kuroka-chan! Damn that was awsome! Really looking forward to future chapters and I hope you update already it's been years!
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 14 . 5/1/2021
Chp14. Awsome chapter! Really liked how rias "moved"
In with naruto! Also really liked the progression of naruto and grayfia! Really awsome! Really funny meeting with azazel, also awsome meeting with the two seraphim angels! Really looking forward to future chapters! Really hope you update already it's been years!
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 13 . 5/1/2021
chapter! Really liked how rias-chan's party went, welp really looking forward to future chapters! please update again.
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 12 . 4/30/2021
awsome chapter! The meeting with ajuko and sirzechs was really interesting and the way grayfia acted when she was drunk while naked...Hehe...really Awsome! The way naruto confessed to rias that he loves yasaka-chan was so awsome! Also really glad how rias-chan seemed fine with being in a harem! Really hope that there will be no favorites in this harem and everyone woman in the harem would be treated equally! Really looking forward to future chapters! Hope you update this fanfic already! Please it's been years!
rosaurocunanan16 chapter 11 . 4/30/2021
chapter! Really liked how naruto battled against donut guy and the rest of the traitors!
Also really amusing when rias-chan and
Kalawarner-chan! Really excited how rias-chan would react when she finds out about naruto and yasaka-chan! Really looking forward to future chapters! Hope you update again! I mean come on it's been years!
2,423 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »