Reviews for Something Beautiful
spamari1181 chapter 2 . 2/3
That is really unsafe sex. They ignored the proper after care and didn't check on her physically. That is dangerous. Then they engaged in a shower blow job after as if nothing had happened. Nor did they strip the sheets. It seems unrealistic how that was handled.
neverest chapter 13 . 2/5/2020
I absolutely love your story I even went over to your other site to read the full version.
Several others including myself left comments of love. please dont let that one sour apple stop you from completeing something so wonderful if they dont like the pairing or content they shouldn't have kept reading it and moved on.

please keep going dont let the bad apples win.

MissKingdomVII chapter 13 . 9/9/2019
WTF I wasted time thinking this was a complete fic. When it's not and it hasn't been updsted in 2 years. I feel like I read all these chapters for nothing. Why list it as completed when it's not?
Jamey black chapter 13 . 6/16/2019
I liked the story, and really would like to see an ending to it. Dont let anyone discourage you from writing, the whole point of this website is to encourage us to be creative, even if we only get one person that likes the story. Keep working hun because just through this story alone I can see that you are developing as a writer.
theloyalandbrave chapter 13 . 5/5/2019
No, continue the story, its good and after endgame I need this ;-;
Mon-Kishu chapter 13 . 5/1/2019
DarylDixon'sLover

When we spoke via PM I realized you were referring to the pairing of Brutasha in general.

I can understand your issues. This pairing... I indulged in it on a whim. I know there are a lot of haters out there. I can understand them, and also can not. By now I am open for any canon suggestion which led me to start this fanfic.

But that doesn't mean I'm hooked to it.

After I now know that there are people out there who disapprove I might decide to delete the story entirely.

After the spoilers I've gotten for the new movie I am not sure if the Marvel fandom in its entirety is still something for me.
DarylDixon'sLover chapter 13 . 5/1/2019
Not my cup of tea.
will chapter 12 . 4/30/2019
i love what youve done with the story cant wait for next chapter.
WisdomSea chapter 12 . 1/14/2019
Please finish this. I love it .
Guest chapter 12 . 10/5/2018
Can update the story please
Coralee Lanier chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
364042965252
[LEETSPEAK][SLASH][CODE]
This will lead you to a text archive. Find out how to fuck with fanfiction writers, eh I mean troll, of course.
Another contributor: p45t3b1n(doot)c0m(slash)fbvPBDwv
The text document you will find, will guide you how to code your bot.
This bot was built with the knowledge from our pioneer in the forals of trolling.
Shira Chapa chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
285522041763
Tiana Gunn chapter 1 . 9/12/2018
917911833260
cbelfon chapter 1 . 8/8/2018
Very good story, when will we be getting chapter 13 and so on, anxiously waiting...
cbelfon chapter 12 . 8/8/2018
Good story, can't wait for the next...