Reviews for An Elaborate Charade
Helena chapter 1 . 2/3
That was brilliant! I love it, soo funny and with so much fluff! Romione is amazing, and you dos a wonderful job with this one! Xoxo
lilypotter chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
wow its great
rebelsaurus29 chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
Amazing story. It was sweet, funny, and uber fluffy. Loved it :-)
pleurocoelus chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Excellent!
quillsand chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Awwww this was so fluffy and cute, I love it! Also with Ron 'outpranking' his brothers (and fooling Harry and Ginny too) was great- it really showed the strategic part of him well. And Hermione's part in ot of course :) The fake proposal was a really good idea, especially when Ron's parents and Dumbledore got involved! I really like how he just goes for it and kisses her at the end because it's like he's had so much practice pretending to be with her the real thing was only a step away, it's great! The whole fic is great, well done c:
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Awww! This was so cute! A little too sugary, but this was awesome! I really liked it!
Robaezica W chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
OTPOTPOTPOTPOTPOTP
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
AMAZING
The Malfoy Princess chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Omg this is sooooooo cute. I love the devious side of Hermione's personality. It's very entertaining. Xox.. Keep up d awesome work
Ashley chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Best Ron and Hermione fan- fiction ever!
Raven Lovegood chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
LOVE THIS STORY its epic
Moral Diplomacy chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Pretty good for a R/Hr fic! I'm a HUGE Dramione fan, but my friend forced me to read a Ron/Hermione fic in a futile effort to convert me, so I chose one that was short and looked good. It was fluffy and funny! Great job!
ShePotter chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
I loved this story. I was so glad Ron & Hermione up staged all the others. Please keep writing, we need more sweet stories like this. Thanks
sophi chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
OMIGOSH OMIGOSH I LUV LUV LUV IT!