Reviews for What a Good Life Would Feel Like
MrFluffyAbyss chapter 8 . 1/6/2017
Just want to say. Awesome story. Hope you continue
Lyntea chapter 2 . 3/26/2016
Other than a few grammatical errors that can be easily corrected, this story's plot is actually rather unique. Or, maybe that's because I haven't read my share of PokeMorph stories...Either way, I'm intrigued!
I'll be reading the future chapters at a later date, and hopefully you'll stop bashing your writing so hard! Stop calling your writing terrible, because you clearly have talent! If you feel like you aren't as good as you want to be, you won't improve if you keep putting yourself down.
I hope one day you can be proud of what you dish out to us readers. :) Keep up the good work.
Flamer-butterb1 chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
Good job skills...oh it says no skills damn I keep messing that up anyway by skills... Just gajhjhjjhhhhjcgijffgjutghffffffffuuuuuuuuu
Flamer_the_fanfic_Lord is offline
GLSCHYRIUESFHURRJ chapter 7 . 9/16/2015
Oi! Story inbound! Happy-late-birthday! I've got an idea or three, so if you need any, PM me, I would love to share. Other than that, I applaud, I really hope you make this your crowned story.
Kurama The Platinum Zoroark chapter 4 . 9/14/2015
I'd add you if you add me. My friend code is on my profile. This will not be an actual review. When I get to your current chapter, I'll give this story a real review.
Flamer-butterb1 chapter 7 . 9/13/2015
Dat suspense thou
TheHappyTyranid chapter 7 . 9/12/2015
Wow! Really good chapter you've got! Thanks for the shout out. But even though I have more chapters, you and I have about the same amount of words. :D
Anyways, I can only wonder what the hand was. Also, you've read my newest chapter, you know the story isn't over. I have plans.
Chain o' events.
PM me if curious.
EvandroP chapter 6 . 8/3/2015
I can see very well you do that on purpose xD anyway really good chapter here, I WANT MORE :P hope you handle things there buddy. Btw, I prefer Minecraft. Terraria is basically the same but 2D, Minecraft is 3D and A LOT better
Flamer-butterb1 chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
This is flipping amazing!
Intoxicated Iguanas chapter 6 . 7/15/2015
You know, I feel like a legit ass. From day one of me starting FF I said I would read and review all of the stories from my readers, and for some stupid reason I never noticed you. I'm really sorry about that.
You say your a guy with no skills but I've read all of your stories and they're not half bad, and I would say your first chapter was better than my first one, at least in my opinion. I was never into morphs but the way you did it was surprisingly good. I'll be looking out for more of your stories.
Well, anyways, hope you're having a great day and thanks for supporting my writing!
Dj Nova chapter 5 . 6/23/2015
I can't wait to read more of this story

SO HYPE
TheHappyTyranid chapter 5 . 6/13/2015
I know depression is hard, and I am going through it too. But while I have "come to terms" with death, that doesn't mean that I am not going to rest. I honestly don't want anyone to die before they have children.
That includes you!
Also, I consider all people my friends, weither they do bad things or not. That doesn't mean I will trust them. Just look at it this way, You have done something many people resist comming to terms with.
"Death is but a doorway, something that can be forced, optional, and has a chance for many experinces."
Some Oni.
EvandroP chapter 5 . 5/30/2015
Wtf xD 'global warming' and Beartics using Teleport xD I admit it's kinda bad but made me laugh either way. Anyway, YAY! LONG CHAPTER! It was fun reading this chapter but also funny how things are going to be with Elise and Rose sharing Hugh :P Until next time!
TheHappyTyranid chapter 4 . 5/27/2015
Oh, Nice! See, I know Icy, and I have to say, He pointed me in a great direction. Your first fic is a lot better than mine! (If you want to know how terrible I am, check Tyranids to Tera.) Anywho, I really like this story. Great plot, twist, and great Boobs. (did I just seriously say that?) Keep on writing!
collierider12 chapter 4 . 5/9/2015
I like the story, and concept of pokemorphs is intresting. Hope that you add more too the story soon.